#48

Assalam Wa'Alaikum Wa'Rahmatullahi Wa'Barkatahu,
How are y'all?
Hope you're all good in health and in a good state of emaan In Shaa Allah Ta'ala!

Bis Millah Hir Rahman Nir Raheem,
Peace and blessings of Allah be upon our beloved Prophet and Master Muhammad(Salallaho Alayhi Wa sallam),all his blessed descendents and noble companions.

(Ameēn)

May Allah cure all those people who's suffering,May Allah forgive them and give them the highest level of Shīfa.

"A very small reminder to each one of us"

"Sabr"
A four letter word which has such huge meaning and deeper level.

To understand the intellect of it, one must know that the English word, Patience and Sabr differs in contradiction to what and how it is done.

Even the disbelievers will ask you to have patience.
But this word "Sabr" is something so beautiful because it is phrased by Allah ﷻ.

Two beautiful sentences where Sabr is used is :

• Sabran Ya nafsi.
• Fasabrun jameel.

_First one is making your soul(nafs) to bear Sabr, like it goes, O my dear Soul Be Patient(sabr)._

_Second one is even more beautiful, because even if your soul strikes to not be patient or to have sabr, when you remember the second sentence. Which beautifully personifies that, Indeed with patience beautiful rewards awaits. The inner meaning of it is that bear patience for the sake of Allah ﷻ and see how beautiful it would be to bear patience or to have sabr for the sake of him.

Each one of us have different level of sabr, each one of us go through different levels of tests and trials on the level of Sabr we have in them. The more Sabr you have the more taste of hardships you will feel. Surely my dear when you're going through it, it would be very hard at the start. But wallahi, when it transpires and you finally succeed in the trial the essence of joy you feel in you would be irreplaceable.

First ask your soul to be patient, Secondly bear patience for the sake of Allah ﷻ and see how beautiful rewards we get.

So let's make a small change in our life and try to have a little bit of more patience than we already have. Remember to taste the love of Allah you need to go through trials and hardships and to go through that you need Sabr.

So as Allah promised indeed with hardship their is ease. So wallahi, my Lord would never ever breaks his promises.

So my dear hold on, you are not alone, Allah is with you. He shall get you through this.
Sabran ya nafsi Sabran.
"Have sabr,The help of your Lord is near"
One last time,
Have "Sabr"

I hope it would be beneficial In Shaa Allah,
Jazak Allahu khairan kaseera,
Until next time In Shaa Allah Ta'ala,
____your sister in Deen,
Assalam Wa'Alaikum Wa'Rahmatullahi Wa'Barkatahu..