5| "...because of love..."

•|•|•

•|•|•

T'Challa, Gemma, Nakia and Okoye got out of their car parked in the busy Jagalchi Market of Busan, South Korea. They were to intercept Klaue's deal with an American buyer and apprehend him once and for all.

Nakia wore a iridescent, kente patterned green gown while T'Challa wore a charming black suit with his silver teeth necklace hanging around his neck and Okoye wore a lattice-front crimson gown with matching gold bangles and necklace.

T'Challa turned around and froze as soon as he laid eyes on Gemma. She was wearing a gold and black ombre gown with a crystal detailed-front and a black belt made of vibranium wrapped around her slim waist. She looked beyond beautiful.

Gemma smiled at T'Challa before walking past him towards Nakia and Okoye.

"Let's go?"

Nakia and Okoye exchanged amused looks before turning their heads to look at T'Challa standing frozen in the middle of the street with his eyes staring intently at their dear friend.

'Did he freeze already?'

The four Wakandans heard Shuri's voice. Nakia and Okoye chuckled while Gemma quirk an eyebrow.

"Like an antelope in headlights, Princess."

Gemma glanced back at T'Challa. "T'Challa! Come on!" she loudly called out to him.

T'Challa flinched as if coming out of a trance. He cleared his throat before quickly catching up with the three women laughing at him in amusement.

The four looked stunning and elegant, but ready to take down anyone standing in their way.

"This way."

T'Challa walked beside Gemma and glanced at her, taking a second good look at her. Gemma caught him checking her out and smirked as she turned away to look at the two beautiful women beside her and noticed Okoye's annoyed and uncomfortable look on her face.

"Bast willing, this will go quickly and I can get this ridiculous thing off my head." Okoye complained and brushed a strand of her wig.

Gemma smiled at her. "It looks nice."

Nakia nodded in agreement. "Just whip it back and forth." she said as she and Gemma whipped their hair.

Okoye frowned. "What? It's a disgrace."

Gemma and Nakia saw a familiar face and exchange looks.