001 talkin

(Its November)
Airi
I walked from upstairs to see Chris looking at something on his laptop. "Goodmorning Chris", I said walking down the stairs. "Airiiii", he called then tray came from in the kitchen to greet me. "Okay so they said today we suppose to be getting to move in", Chris said showing me his laptop. "Yesss I'm so happy that this house will have 6 bedrooms it's so big", I said jumping up and down. "I already have my stuff packed I was so excited", I continued jumping. "I got all my stuff packed too", Chris and Tray both said. "Okay but I really wanted this house for a long time and I have been keeping a secret and once we move I'm going to tell y'all", I said smiling. Chris squinted. "What is it", Tray said giving Chris the side eye. Chris shrugged. "I already called the moving guys to come get the stuff", Tray said going upstairs.

2 hours later...
"I can't believe we are actually leaving this house", Airi said smiling and kissing the house bye. "This is the house that we meet Carmen and Corey and Tay and Jass and Nique and King and Dre as Ken and dc and Austin in", Tray said smiling. "Yea and I'll miss this house", Airi said. "Me too", Chris and tray both said. This is the house we blew big in", Chris said looking down. Tray agreed and I did too. "I can't believe everyone is goin there seperate ways", I cried. Chris and tray hugged me and we standed infront of the house for a while. I wiped my face. Soon it was time to go we got inside the car and drive to Waco. I fell asleep on the way and I missed everything that happened. "Airi it's time to get up", Chris said smiling gently pushing me. I rubbed my eyes. "Were here", I said running inside the house. "The moving people beat us and already had everything inside the house", I thought. On the ground was a piece of paper that read "We left the key under the mat". I went back outside and it the second key that's Chris's. I started to unpack and once it hit 10:00 we were done unpacking and getting everything in the right place. I smiled with satisfaction. I later on my bed and fell asleep.

Chris
I walked inside Airi room cause she was being very quiet. She was sleep. I layed beside her backside. Then tray came in and layed by her face. We all fell asleep. When I woke up it was raining I looked at the time. 1:00 it read. I looked outside and decided to finish editing the video we was suppose to drop yesterday. Then I went back to sleep.
20 minutes later...
Airi
I woke up by tray and behind me was chris. I turned around and Chris was sleep. They looked like little babies. "Awww", I quietly said rubbing Chris hair and Tray head. It's 3:27. I went back to sleep knowing the boys were going to wake up soon. Then Chris was pushing me closer to Tray when he was sleeping. Chris was litterly inside of me not even knowing. And Tray's lips were almost touching mine. Chris was moving inside me a little more and I laughed. "Okay chris and tray get up", I said laughing. "Chris your litterly inside of me and Tray your almost kissing me", I said getting up. "Can't I sleep", I said. "Go to y'all room", I said pointing at the door. "Mama cita please", Chris said covering his ears. "Lay down Airi it's okay", Tray said putting my head on his chest. I moved away "I need to talk to y'all", I yelled trying to get their attention. Chris jumped up and Tray looked at me big eyed. "I need to talk to y'all", I said again. "Okay ma get to the point", Chris said. "Come on I ain't got all day", Tray said looking at his watch. "Okay um... I've been thinking about adopting a kid", she said smiling. "A KID", Tray said rubbing his eyes. Chris laughed. "She's playin with us", Chris said pushing Tray. "No I'm dead", I said keeping a straight face. "Do you know how responsible you have to be", Tray said rubbing his read. "Yea and I am responsible", I said. "You can't just go and adopt", Tray said. "Yea all I have to do is do paperwork", I shrugged. "I'm going today to look in the orphanage", I said cheering.

Tray
She was acting like this was a good idea. "No", I said grabbing her hand and sitting her down. "Okay have you decided what gender you want", Chris asked. "Ohhhh yesss a girl", Airi said jumping. "Are you moving", I asked. "No", Airi said. "Okay well where is the kid suppose to sleep at", I said shrugging. "Um you know we have 6 rooms", Airi laughed. She was serious and I couldn't believe it. "Come with me", she said. "I'll go... I like kids", Chris said laughing. "I don't know what to say", I said. "Come with ya bro it's not like we are adopting no kids", Chris said. Airi smiled and hugged both me and Chris.

Airi
Once I got to the Bearston Orphanage I smiled. I was so happy I was adopting a kid. A lady was at the front. "Hi um I'm looking for a girl maybe the age of 5,6 or 7", I asked looking around. "Follow me", she said getting up and leading me to a door. The kids were playing and I saw a little girl that was so adorable. She was sitting and coloring while all the other kids were playing. A little boy ran up to Chris and threw a ball at him. Chris caught it and threw it back and forth with the boy. "I'll be back here", the woman said sitting back down at her desk. I walked over to the little girl and she had a bright smile on her face. "What's your name", I said smiling. "Hayden", she whispered. "Why are you whispering", I whispered. "Because if we talk to loud than Mrs.Dasia will spank us", she said pointing at the lady at the front. "I'm goin to change her name", I thought. No baby girl wants to be called Hayden. "Would you like if your name is Hazel", I said smiling. She nodded "that's a pretty name", she said. Tray pouted "can we go", he said pulling my arm. "No she's so adorable", I said holding the little girl's hand. "Wait y'all I'm not done", Chris aid throwing the football back and forth with the little boy. "Aww he's adorable too", I said pointing at the little boy. "Come one Airi", Tray said pulling me. "LET GO TRAY", I yelled pulling away. Tray let go. The little girl hugged my leg "please don't leave us here with this mean lady", she said pointing at the lady at the desk. I picked her up. "I have to adopt her", I said rubbing her hair. "And I think I might have adopt this lil boy", Chris said laughing picking up the boy. "No Chris you can't", Tray said getting in-front of Chris. "Are you ready", the lady said fake smiling. "Sign here and here and here is her profile", she said passing me the file.
Hayden Love Nampo
Age: 5
Change name to:
Birthday: April 20
Height: 3'7
Weight: 55 pounds
Number to call 765-231-1234

Then I decided to write...

Hayden Love Nampo
Age: 5
Change name to: Hazel Love Lynch
Birthday: April 20
Height: 3'7
Weight: 55 pounds
Number to call 765-231-1234

Chris
Travion was just like me. His hair was really long tho. He said he loved playing basketball and soccer and football. I couldn't leave him. He already called me dad. I was shook. "Ohh your adopting",the lady smiled. She gave me his file. And I wrote...
Travion Christopher Stan
Age: 5
Change name to: Travion Christopher Gills
Birthday: March 24
Height: 3'7
Weight: 56 pounds
Number to call 765-231-1234
Me and Airi walked out with two happy kids. And tray keep looking at me and my son like he was jealous. We decided to give Travion a haircut clause it was not lookin so good. Once we foot home Airi took a picture of both of our kids.

When we got home we were both so tired and Travion just fell asleep on me and Hazel was sleeping on Airi bed

When we got home we were both so tired and Travion just fell asleep on me and Hazel was sleeping on Airi bed. "Well get stuff tomorrow", I said smiling at Airi. She smiled back and she looked like she was so tired. I fell asleep on the couch and Airi tucked in Travion in my bed.

Comment❤️
Vote🌟
Share🤪
Do you like it so far???😘🙂
Tell me in the comments!!!