002 adopted???

Airi
I woke up and went to the kitchen. Hazel was still asleep. I made some bacon and eggs and called Hazel to come eat. She hopped down the stairs and smiled. "We got to get you in kindergarten ", I said giving her bacon and eggs. "What's this", she said smiling at biting the bacon. "Bacon and Eggs", I said smiling. "I'm going to get ready for the day then we will get you ready for the day", I said going up the stairs. "Please don't leave me", she said going up the stairs with me. "What do you mean baby", I said turning around and picking her up. "Mrs. D is going to take me if you leave me", she said hugging me. "Aww baby I won't let Mrs. D take you now get your food and come with me", I said waiting for her to get her food. Once I got up the stairs she ate her food on my bed. I turned on Disney channel. I took a shower, washed my face, brushed my teeth and got ready for the day. Then once I was done I looked for tray because he wasn't in his room. "Tray", I said walking around the house. I went into the living room "Chris". I said worried. "Where's Tray", I said. Chris shrugged. "Don't worry Airi that is a grown man", Chris said rubbing his eyes. "I made the kids breakfast I just didn't know if you wanted me to wake up Travion". I said. "No I got it", Chris said. Then I heard the door open. "Tray", I questioned. I walked to the stairs to see Tray with a little kid. "What's good y'all I want y'all to meet my son", Tray said walking up the stairs. "This is my son Jayce", Tray said picking up Jayce who was behind him giggling. "Awww he's so adorable", I said pinching his little cheeks. He moved his face "What you doin young blood" he said removing my hands from his face. I laughed. Chris turned around. "Woahhh you adopted a real child", Chris said walking over there fast. "Yea what you thought I adopted a dog", he laughed.

"Dad", Hazel said yelling from inside my room

"Dad", Hazel said yelling from inside my room. I looked confused. Who is she talking about. "Daddy", she said running over to Chris and hugging him. Chris looked confused. "I", is all he said until Hazel started talking. "Mommy cooked bacon and eggs and they were very good now I have to get ready but where is my brother at", she said talking real fast. Tray laughed. "Okay we have to buy more stuff for the kids", Tray said changing the subject. "Yea" we all agreed. Jayce ran into the room with Hazel and Travion. "I have to get Hazel some more clothes", I said getting up. "I'm comin with you", Chris said getting up and walking to the shower. "Hurry up Chris", I said going into my room to see all of them playing princess prince and king. "I have to do your hair", I said sitting down on my bed. Hazel frowned and walked over. I did Hazel's hair into two braids like it was when she got here. Tray came into the room to brush Jayce hair. Then Chris came in lookin like a snack.

Chris
Everyone was sitting watching Disney channel. I put Travion hair into a bun and brushed his hair. Once I was done we all got into the car and drove to Carter's. Airi got hair bows and rubber bands and she got Hazel 25 outfits and 7 pairs of shoes. I got Travion 25 out fits and shoes and so did Tray. We decided to get 3 queen size beds. We got 3 dressers, more hangers and socks. Airi decided to buy all the kids little bear outfits for sleeping in. She also got some more shampoo for all the kids. She got 3 toothbrushes and fruit flavor toothpaste. She got some lunchables and microwave dinners. She got tons of toys! We also got 3 diffrent bed sets a Alaina princess one and a Prince one for Travion. Tray wanted to be different and give Jayce a Jake and Never land pirates bed set. They said that they would ship the Dressers and beds to us. Once we got home the kids were so tired.