????Shower????

You were in the shower while washing your beautiful long hair, capper was busy reading a book. you started to sing too you favourite song as capper was amazed from your beautiful voice, suddenly you heard foot steps coming towards the bathroom.

"I could never imagine how beautiful your voice is, my Little flower." It was capper. You portended you didn't even notice him as you heard him taking off his coat and then you started to blush.
He came into the shower with you and said "do you have room for one more my dear?". You turn around to see him as you done a red rose blush all over your face, as you sore his super strong body. "Wow capper, I wish I can say the same thing about you, besides you have a very strong body." You Said with a compliment about him like you never sore him without his coat on.

"Hey I thought cats don't like water?"
You said to him with a confused face.
"Mmmm.... well, As long it's not cold water, I like it wen it's hot. just like you" he answered as he made you get even closer. "O-O-Oh ummmmm.... do you mind passing me the shampoo please. to wash my hair(!)" you said as you pointed at the shampoo bottle right next to him. He got out the bottle and squeezed it to get the moose out of it, then he washed your hair with the shampoo.

Digging in with his claws with the shampoo inside his hands as you started to squeak while washing your hair. Than your favourite song came on as you both singed and danced in the shower.

As the song was fading away, you and capper got out off the shower as you both got [towels/dressing gowns] as you too went out. "Umm...Y/N?" Said capper as he was busy scrubbing his hair with the towel that made his fur look so messy that kind of made you laugh. "(Giggle) yes, what is it?" You answered. Capper gave you a big hug and kiss your for head and said "I love you, my little flower.". You grabbed his face and kissed him and ran off into the kitchen Said very loudly "I love you, too and thanks for joining with me in the shower. It was so much fun with you capper."

The end