✨Shooting star Romance💗

You were in cappers house, reading a book. Suddenly, capper came through the door, concentrating on something.
He mumble about something, you tilted your head to see what he is doing. Then he turned around and done an awkward smile as he left the room in a flash.

The next day

As you were shopping in klugtown,
Suddenly you sore capper,again buying a bouque of roses. "What is he up to." you though for a while the next day wen you sore him catching fireflies at night and practicing some new dance moves on top of the roof wen you were spying.

Next day

As soon you were about to enter his house. You sore a trail of rose petals🥀 leading across the desert to an oasis, you entered the oasis, you sore a beautiful lake in the middle of the oasis surrounded by fireflies, "well hello, sweet cheeks." You turned around and sore capper surrounded by candles and petals, (naked/underwear), He was also on a picnic blanket. He got up and came to you wen you started blushing, "oh Y/N, I done this for you because I love you. And I'm sorry, I was too busy to even hangout with you because I was busy making this for you my beautiful flower." He said from the tip of He smooth voice making it sound hot and spicy that just made you blush even more.

He made you rest on his chest for a couple of minutes, then you finally calmed down. You leaped off his chest and looked into his very light green eyes wen you didn't noticed cappers claw was getting down to your (trousers/shorts) and pulling them down. Then he started to take of your (pants/underwear) and shirt, as you too were kissing. Then you and capper sat on the picnic blanket and cuddled for 2 minutes while enjoying the heat from his warm furry body.

"Y/n, do you want to dance with me besides isn't the moon pretty tonight."
He said wen you looked at the beautiful moon shining in the sky surrounded by fireflies. He got up and you did to, then music came on. Then you too started to dance under the moon light.

After some amazing dance moves.
Capper and you got inside the picnic blanket and snuggle for half hour until you too started to .......w-well you know what I mean.

"That was the best night ever. Thank you my little fur ball." You Said to him as he blushed.

To be continued