🐥A chick in a box🐣

You and capper were having some quality time together in his bed (naked/pyjamas), Well you know what I mean. As you two gazed into each other's eyes, you really wished this moment will never end as you too hugged each other.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door, Capper and you got out of bed to see who it was. You too opened the door together to see who it was, But there was nothing there just a little box right on cappers door step. As you were opening the box you sore a very small chick that just hatchet from it's egg.
"Oh my, um capper what ever you do don't eat it." You Said as you showed him the little baby bird. "Ooo I didn't tell anyone to get us a takeaway, and leave it here on my door step."
He said as he picked up the chickens leg and opened his dripping fanged mouth like he was about to eat it.
"Nooo capper, don't ____ just hatched." You Said as you rescued the chick that you just named.

"Oh, sorry it's just I'm a cat. and second I eat birds" he said while is ear dropped down. You sore a note on the box, you picked it up and started to read it.

Please take good care of this chick 🐣

It doesn't have a home and I can't always take care of it.

It's mother died in a terrible storm a couple of weeks ago and the over chicks have died from a hungry fox wen I left them alone in there new chicken coop last night.

So please take care of it.
I'm doing this because of my mistakes

And please don't even eat it( it's too cute to even swallow)
"I hope it has a great life?"

You gave capper the letter and as he read it it made him cry because he almost ate the little bundle of fur from the egg. Capper grabbed _____ from your hands and looked into its little dark brown eyes and said "(sniff) I'm sorry." As he hugged the little bird in his fluffy chest as it sqwarld in it. "It's okay capper, it just I love animals. And that's a thing you will have to get used to, I'm afraid." You Said.

You hugged him with the chick and said "I'm not trying to change you, I'm doing this because I...I lov...I love you, a lot." You two started to blush, then your eyes started to sparkle. "Y/A, I love you too!" He said as he opened the door of his house, capper climbed into his bed and as you were resting on his chest you sore the baby chick on the right toddling around the bed. Then _____ came up to capper and swarld into his furry chest and rested on it like a yellow pompom ball, It was the most adorable thing you ever sore capper with a chick. "_____ really likes you capper." You Said as you kiss him on the cheek. "_____? What a cute name for a little chick like (him/her)." You too kissed and cuddled with the baby chick that you just named, it was the best night ever you had with capper and company.

To be continued