Improved Version (you do not have to read)

"Alright class, get off the bus!" Mr Harrington called. Everyone was so exited that they practically ran off the bus bumping into each other. All of the students looked up at the tower in awe, thinking about how great it was going to be to be able to go inside The Stark Tower.

Except one person, who wasn't there: Peter Parker. When they were handed the letters for their parents or guardians to sign, it didn't tell them where the trip was, only when and that it was a surprise. Of course everyone, including Peter, had been excited about the trip, however when Thursday came (the day before the trip) Peter had left his in the lab the night before and wasn't allowed to go.

That same night he had gone home to the Tower, ignoring everyone and going straight to his room until dinner. All he could do was lay on his bed and think about the rare opportunity he was going to miss tomorrow.

"Ok kid, what's wrong. You've been quiet since you got back from school." Tony said as soon as Peter sat down. Every Avenger currently at the Tower was sat around a large table (like everyday) and were happily eating and talking to each other.

"And don't say it's nothing, because we've all noticed it too." Steve then added.

Peter looked around the table to see everyone staring at him expectantly, so he decided to just answer with the truth. "Well, I forgot to take my slip with me to school for the field trip tomorrow, so now I can't go." He looked down and stopped eating.

"Well where is it?" Tony asked knowing he could just buy the place for his son.

"I don't know. The letter didn't say." He answered gloomily, still looking down at his plate.

"I'll tell you what, you can work with me tomorrow in the lab and my presentation/Q&A thingy. After that, you can train with the others all day. That's better than going to a practically empty, boring old school, right?" Tony proposed cheerfully to lighten the mood.

Peter smiled and looked up, "really? I'd love to do that, Thanks Dad!"

So now Peter was in a lab on one of the lower levels with his dad, waiting for a tour group to show up. He was sat at a plain, white table in the back of the room, Tony on his phone next to him. The rest of the room, in front of him, was filled with lots of chairs for the group. Every now and then his eyesight would go blurry though-which he assumed was probably because he didn't get any sleep last night-and his head would slowly fall sideways. Eventually, his eyes slipped closed and didn't open again, his head resting softly on Tony's shoulder.

------

As the group wandered into the large building, they were met with a tall, blonde woman holding a pile of white lanyards in her hands.

"Hi, I'm Alicia and I'll be your tour guide today. When I read out your names come and get a lanyard and put it around your neck. These give you access ,if with me, to some parts of the tower." She began reading the class' names and, as told, they each came out and got one.

Once they were all set, they headed straight to the large elevator, which surprisingly fit them all.

"Hello Jarvis, can you take us to floor 24 please." Alicia asked the ceiling, earning a few confused looks from the students.

Then the elevator started moving and after stopping finally something announced "you have arrived at floor 24, enjoy your tour." Quite a few people jumped in surprise, staring at the ceiling and some just looked terrified. Alicia just watching them with a smile, laughing a little.