School

"Ughhhhhh!!!!! Samantha this isn't fair that we have to wake up so early for this dumb school!!!!! I just want to sleep in all day!!!!!" Michelle , my best friend since middle school, screamed in my ear very loudly in the bus we were in.
"I know Michelle but we are just going to have to deal with it. Unless you want to be working at McDonald's for the rest of your life?" I say very sassily and sarcastically.
"Obviously not Samantha!!! I am not an idiot!!! But still!!!! Ughhh I can't wait to be out of high school."
That's my best friend Michelle. She is very smart actually, she just doesn't like school at all. But who really does? All the homework we get as juniors it's so unfair. We both go to Waterlily Academy. It's a normal academy but the school is pretty well known for it art department. I am in the art program while Michelle is in the technology program. She loves programming and hacking, she can pretty much hack anything but don't tell anyone, and she is very good at it.
  "Ugh just shut up Michelle we are here at school so stop bothering her!" Said a boy from across the bus. Said boy had a black mullet, purple eyes, and pale skin. He then gets up and sits in the row in front of us. "You should be worrying about school and passing your classes. Don't make Samantha become stupid for your sake" he said very causally. "WHY YOU SON OF A-" Michelle yells out before I cover her mouth with my hand. "Chill out Michelle. Don't let him get to you. So don't yel-EEEEWWWWW!!!! WHY WOULD YOU LICK MY HAND!!!!" I say as I pull my hand away from her mouth and wipe her saliva on the boy. "Really Samantha!!!!!?!?" He yells and gives me an annoyed look. "Yes. Is there a problem?" I say as innocent as possible and giving him an innocent smile. " I hate you" he exclaims before turning to not face me and Michelle. "Oh come on! I know you love me! After all...." the school finally starts comes into view. "After all I am your little sister! So cheer up Keith!"I say giving him the biggest and most genuine smile ever as the bus stops and we get off.

~ If you haven't guessed who this boy is it's Keith Kogane! Keith Kogane is a character from the show Voltron. In this story he is the main character's ,who is Samantha, older brother. Keith is in senior year by the way in case you are wondering. Also this fan art picture is the Keith I am imagining of. Some of the characters will be explained in the future. His personality is a bit similar to that of the show. But not really. I don't really know who the artist is so if you do happen to know who it is please message me so I can give credit. Also you guys can leave comments on what you think should happen to certain characters. I am up for suggestions. And if you haven't guessed there is going to be mild cursing so if you don't like. Don't read. That's all I have to say. Bye guys!

Pic of Keith: