Arrival

"-tha.... -antha... Samantha!!"  I snapped out of my daydream. And look at who was calling me. "Jesus Samantha. You should pay more attention. Anyway, let's go to the cafeteria." Keith yells at me as he starts walking towards the cafeteria. "Wait for me!" I yell as I chase after him.
"Finally your here!" A voice says to my left as I'm tackled on my right by a small gremlin, which cause me to fall. "Sup weeb!" The person, now on top of me ,yells in a high pitch voice. " Breane really?!?!" I scream back pushing her off of me. "Sorry about that Samy. Breane is special if u haven't noticed." Says the voice from earlier. " Oh hey Gaby!" I say as I get up and hug Gaby. "Weeb!" I hear as I turn to look at Breane, " And my hug?!" She says as she had her arms up, giving me this sad pouty look. "Fine. Just don't tackle me again." I say as I give her a hug as well. "I make no promises!", she says as she gives me the goofiest grin in the world. God she is so lucky we're best friends otherwise I wouldn't forgive her so easily for tackling me.
" HEY!!! DON'T TACKLE SAMANTHA!!!" A very over protective voice said as I had realize he never left. My brother gives Breane the death stare of a lifetime. "Okay jesus. Can't you take a joke?!" Breane says very sarcastically. "No." He states with no emotion in his voice, still giving her the death stare. "Okay Keith your being way to overprotective here." Michelle, who I also forgot was still here, says as she tries to calm down my brother. " Yeah Keith chill." I say as I look at the clock. "Oh god, looks like the bells gonna ring. Come on Bre, we are going to biology. Bye guys!" I yell as the bell rings. "Bye!" We all say as we go to our classes.
Me and Breane rush into class and take our seats next to each other as the late bell rings. Our teacher Mr Copper walks in. "Good morning class! How are you guys?", he says as he puts down his stuff on his desk. "Morning and good", my class replies in unison. "Okay so I have some exciting  news today! Can anyone guess what it is?" He says enthusiastically as he awaits someone to reply to him. But not a single person in my class say anything. Quite frankly I was confused myself. What news could he be telling us today ?!? He looks around one last time to see if anyone wants to give a guess. But still no one raises there hand. He sighs and say " Well we actually have a new student coming in today!" A new student?!? No way I hope they are funny and nice. And not a player. We already have enough of those types of people. Samantha thought as she was now interested in who this new person was. "Why don't you enter Miss Yang?" Our teacher said as a girl came in. No way?!?!.... how!?!?!... Samantha thought ......
.
.
.
.
.
It's her...... the girl from my dream!!!! In real life!!!!!