Samantha Kogane

Oh that's right! I almost forgot! You don't know who I am, do you? Well let me tell you more about my self. My name is Samantha Kogane. Yeah that's the last name I got from my current adoptive parents. Yes that right, I am adopted. If your asking what happened to my birth parents, don't waste your time. I don't know where they are. I don't even know who my birth parents are. And I have been an orphan for as long as I can remember. I have been in many orphanages and families before I met the Koganes. You see whenever a family would adopt me, not to long after some horrible accident would happen to them. I never understood why. I always thought I was cursed and it didn't help that all the kids would always whisper thing like " Beware of the cursed child!" , "Don't talk to her! If you do your bound to be cursed as well!" And other awful things. But that all changed when the Koganes came to adopted me. I got along well with their son, Keith Kogane. He was very nice and kind to me the first time we meet. Next month will mark our four year anniversary with me in their family. Somehow nothing bad has happened to me so I don't think I am cursed. A little while after I got to know them better they but me in school. And I have made some truly great friends. I love my family and friends. And I am so happy to be here. They have been so kind and nice to me.

I hope nothing bad ever happens to them.

But what could really go wrong though?

Nothing!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.......Right?.......