Slenderman x Female reader

I looked at the calendar, realizing I had been Slenderman's proxy for about a year now. I felt a presence behind me. I turned around, ready to punch the lights out of whoever entered my room without even a knock. Slowly, I released my breath seeing that it was just my boss. "Sorry if I startled you child. I have something that I need you to fix". I smiled at him, waiting for him to tell me what it was that he wanted me to do. He got down onto my level, next to my ear. "And you don't even have to go anywhere for this one". "Why did you get close to my ear like you were whispering even though we talk through my mind??". "effect".

   "ahh.. gotcha." I said, a slight smile on my face. He ripped open a mouth like what he has to do to eat. His snake-like tongue licked his bloodied lips, a low growl rumbled in his throat. He took my hand and kissed it, getting black blood on it as we teleported to his giant bedroom. he shrunk down to about 6 feet (since he can grow and shrink and shiz like that). he hungrily kissed me, shoving his tongue into my mouth while he pushed me back onto his huge bed. He crawled up onto me proceeding to play with my breasts while kissing all over my neck. I couldn't stop moaning, I wanted him....NOW. I tugged on his shirt. He slowly unbuttoned it, teasing me and laughing at my glare.

  I slipped my hand in my pants, playing with myself to make him want me more. Maybe that'll hurry him up. I tossed my head back, small moans exiting my mouth. I shoved in a finger and slowly pumped. I heard him grunt. I looked up at him, smirking at his now fully naked body. He growled at me "why don't we get these clothes off. huh?" he asked, smirking. I nod, my area heating up more by the second. Within seconds i was left in my underwear. He took the band in his mouth and pulled my underwear down, off of me. I whimper at his touch, wanting more.

   He noticed and shoved two long, slender fingers into my womanhood, pumping slowly. I do a small moan, but I could tell he wanted more. He took his fingers almost all the way out and then rammed them in, adding a third. He pumped and continued to until I came onto his three fingers. He shoved two of his fingers into his mouth sucking them, then offering me the third. you took it into your mouth, but then decided to tease him a little.  I took his finger out and licked up the side, then sucked on it. He seemed surprised, but I could tell he enjoyed it.

   I took his finger out of my mouth and smirked, lowering my head to his groin. I slowly licked the side, towards the tip to tease him more. I licked around the tip, and sucked some inches into my mouth from his 7.5 inch shaft. I heard him growl at my lack of full cooperation. He leaned over me, with me being on my hands and knees, taking his member into my mouth. He rubbed my clit, making me moan. Me moaning vibrated his manhood. I took more of him into my mouth and kept moaning as he played with my wetness.

   I felt him throb inside of my mouth. "( ahhh~~ (y/n) you sure know how to please your master~" he said in his deep, seductive voice. He came into my mouth with a long, sexy groan.  I took him out of my mouth and tried to catch my breath since he had been pounding my throat.

  I felt him position himself at my virgin entrance and wait for me to give him the go ahead. I bit my lip and nodded. He went in quickly so it could be over with. I heard him grunt and I waited, tears brimming my (e/c) eyes. He put his hands on my hips to hold me in place so no sudden movements would hurt. I stopped biting my lip as the pain subsided. I let my hips grind against him as a little test. I moaned and he took that as his signal to go. He started, going slow at first. I begged for him to go faster. "Louder (y/n), I know you can". "P-please Master-f-faster!". "LOUDER!". "MASTER PLEASE FUCK ME HARDER!!". His torn lips turned into a giant grin.

   He pounded into me repeatedly. Our moans mixed perfectly to the sound of slapping skin, creating a beautiful rhythm. I moaned and gasped as I came onto him. He pulled out and groaned, squirting onto my stomach and thighs. "Now...." he said, sounding out of breath. "Get showered before the other proxies get back-". As if on que, the three boys fell through from the other side of the door. They all looked at Slender, terrified. They all ran as Slendy got on his tux. "I'll be back in a moment" he mumbled. He teleported away to beat the nasty little boys' asses. Before he teleported, the last thing you heard was him say "I love you".