BEN x Female reader

(I'm typing this up at almost 4 am cause I can't fucking sleep. So if it sucks.... whoops) (I'll be making a BEN x male reader later on for anyone interested)

  I stuff another slice of pizza in my mouth and quickly turn my focus back to the game.

  I was playing on my DS that I've had for forever now. Probably 6 years at this point.

  "Get over here and play on a real console" I hear someone giggle.

  Looking up I see BEN offering me a game controller. I roll my eyes at him.

  "My DS is perfectly fine you elf"

He tightened his grip on the controller and threw it at the wall.

  "Ow!!"

  I ran into the next room, the kitchen, to see that the controller had gone through the wall and hit Sally in the back of the head. She was hysterical. She started screaming and crying.

  I was trying to get her to calm down before Slender popped up out of nowhere and BEN and I would both me in trouble.

  I ran upstairs, got Charlie, and brought him to Sally.

  She instantly smiled and hugged the shit out of that bear. I swear that bear was scowling at me.

  The eight year old said a quick "thank you" and walked out.

  I glare up at BEN who is glaring daggers right back. I walked back into the living room to find my DS, but it was gone.

"BEN, WHERE THE FUCK IS IT?!?!"

  I hear his little giggle from the tv.

"Come get it~"

  I rush over to the tv, not sure how to get in. Suddenly, a hand popped out and grabbed my hand, pulling me in the tv.

I had my eyes closed and, honestly, was too scared to open them. I felt a strong pinch on my arm though and my eyes shot open.

  BEN was a couple yards away from me and he put his hands up.

  "Wasn't me hun, look around"

  There were tv screens floating around all over the place. You could see what other people are playing/watching on their own tv.

BEN took my hand to lead me somewhere but I was too busy looking at all the screens to care.

  Then I felt cold.

  BEN had walked me into a game. Looking around, I didnt recognize it immediately. Then it hit me when I saw that angry ass looking moon.

  We were in a Legend of Zelda game.

  BEN still had my hand and he tried to take me into a shop. No one was in there.

  "Isn't someone supposed to be here?"

  " Not right now. The game automatically gets rid of all the characters if no one is actively playing the game"

  I nodded and watched BEN go through the stash of stuff the guy here sold. He took out all the stuff and put it in his hat. He sat his hat down on the counter and kept digging.

  "What are you trying to do?"

  "When the next person plays, they will show up here and they wont be able to buy lives or anything. I'm supposed to fuck with their gameplay, remember"

  I nodded and just kept watching.

  After about 5 more minutes he closed all the drawers and was bored.