EJ × Neko!Female Reader

I sleepily opened my eyes as my owner shook a bag of treats. I zipped over to him and started tugging his pant leg.

  He looked down at me, his mask lifting as he smiled. He squated down and slowly handed me a treat. I yanked his hand to me since I'm pretty impatient and snatched the treat.

  I scurried under the bed, munching on my treat. I heard him give a little laugh and heard movement while I finished my little snack.

  Peeking out from under the bed, I couldn't see my owner. I was about to crawl out when he suddenly jumped off the bed in front of me. I yelped and tried to jump back underneath his bed.

He started laughing at me.

"What did I say about snatching treats little one?" He said. I could practically hear the smirk in his voice.

  I glared at him and he slowly began to stop laughing. He sat on the floor next to the bed and peeked under at me. I scooted back farther in case he was gonna try to pull me out.

  "Come on little one. It's been a long day and I need to pet my little kitty before I go to sleep."

  I thought about it and slowly crept out to him. I sat on his lap and looked up at him.

"Smile for me baby"

  I gave a small smile and he tilted his head slightly, a small frown forming on his face.

"Can you do a bigger one?"

  I tried, but probably looked really stupid since it wasn't sincere.

"What if I give you another treat? Huh?"

  I jumped up and went over the drawer he put the treats in. I looked at him, then at the drawer, and back to him. He stood up and walked over. He opened the drawer and got a treat out of the bag.

  He handed it to me and I rubbed my head on his leg while I ate it. He leaned down to pet my head. I felt him playing with my ears and swirl my tail around his finger.

  I jumped up on the foot of his bed and lied down. He turned off the light and went and got into bed. I began to close my eyes when he turned on his lamp that's next to his bed.

"I almost forgot sweet pea, you need to get changed"

  I made a low grumble since I was sleepy and reaaally didn't wanna get up again. He got out of the bed and went over to my personal dresser.

  He turned around with a pair of black shorts and a (f/c) crop top. It got rather warm in the mansion during the night, so most of the residents wore light clothing to sleep - if they wore any clothes at all.

  He put the on the bed next to me and I grumbled again.

"Come on. I know it's late love, but I'm gonna need you to please change really quick."

  "No" I mumbled, while tucking my face under the blanket cause the light was too bright.

  Ej lifted the blanket off my face.

  "Baby, either change yourself in the bathroom, or I'll change you myself"

I snatched the blanket from him and put it back on me.

"No"

  Now I'd done it...

  I felt the entire blanket get yanked off of the bed and it got thrown to the other side of the room. My owner climbed on top of me. He had these moments where he could be extremely sweet, and then he could switch in an instant.