|20|

" you're jungkook's anchor too " chungha announced

I felt everyone froze at the new statement.

" bullshits " daniel said clenching jaws, he deadly glared at her but she ignored him and only looked at me while explaining " actually you are all akira's anchor your personality will influence them and change them definitely, but since only daniel and jungkook are forbidden from having a mate and here you are daniel's mate, you will have the same effects on jungkook "

" anchor ? for all akira ? are you crazy? that makes no sense " lisa broke in

" she is your anchor and god sent her to change your behaviors and that's why she is your queen "

" who said we want to change? we are fine as we are_", daniel interrupted lisa " about jungkook, what the hell did you mean ?"

" he may fall in love with her, daniel kang " chungha answered annoyed by the fact that no one believed her

" love ? that's impossible, jungkook has turned off his human side he can't feel anything " yesung butt in shocked

" I have seen her future y'all " chungha rolled her eyes

" wait... so you say jungkook will do love me in the future ? "

" I can't tell you "

" god ! " I huffed rolling my eyes. what if that's true, and daniel now seems like he's believing her. I glanced at him and he was looking at me.

" and he knows " chungha interrupted our staring battle, " he has witches working with him, and I'm sure they have told him everything "

" how? they can't see his future " daniel frowned

" to be honest that's all written in our history books, I just looked at her future to make sure that it was right and that she was the one mentioned in the book. so they don't need to see his future "

" what's written on it ? "

she answered daniel calmly " it says that the king of akira will find his mate, first I thought it was referring to seunghyun but it turned out to be you. and that girl will be the one to take akira out of the dark. and also it says that there will be a love triangle in the royal family, that section wasn't explained but now I can understand it "

" that's all false " daniel gave her a death glare, " we will leave now " he stated and everyone followed him

she opened the border for them, I turned toward her " why did you help us by telling all this ? "

" I didn't do it for daniel, I still hate him. but I don't hate you " she smiled and I smiled back

" good luck on retrieving the human, I didn't expect daniel to accept "

neither me.

I gave her a light nod before walking toward them but she stopped me again " do you know why the god gave daniel a mate? " she smiled " because he sees that he has a good heart "

_____________
we moved in our wolf frame, I did my best to not be left behind because their speed was insane.

in an instance, daniel stopped and they've all stopped too since he was leading us with his gray wolf, he signaled them to start running and he ran in the same pace with me. that action has fluttered my heart and I was so thankful.

I don't know how long have we been running but I've seen the sky darkened and when it was dawn I started feeling tired. daniel stopped and signaled us that we will stop there, I guessed because he can feel my tiredness since I was sure he still can run for more two days.