|21|

they followed yoona inside one of the rooms, I stopped lisa before she could go inside " tell me more " I said which made her immediately smirk

" let me see how many of them can be your rival. first hani she had always her eyes on daniel and she will do her best to seduce him, and suzy let me be honest but once she starts you will lose "

I frowned " and yoona? "

" you better stay away from her, she always have been dreaming about being the girl who will melt the akira's king's heart. although she was smiling I'm sure she killed you million times in her mind, but she is not really a bad person she just hates to lose when it comes to stealing guys hearts "

I nodded

" show them who's the queen " she winked punching playfully my arm and I smiled in respond, " I actually hate those creatures and I wish the war will start between us to have a reason to tire away their pretty faces "

I bursted in laugh.
she seems to be jealous but I don't know why, she is prettier... And sure I won't tell her.

" now let's go inside we let 3 handsome boys with a siren, sure they are as cold as ice but we don't know what may happen "

we joined them and luckily nothing happened
it was a big room decorated with girly things as makeup dresses and what they need to look even more prettier

daniel was leaning on the wall crossing his arms and sinking on who knows what was going through his mind. while ong seongwoo and dongho were having an uninteresting chat with yoona

" you look so tired girls shall we join the girls outside and have fun together ? "

" no " lisa and I shouted in synchronisation

yoona just smiled wider and I fought the urge of slapping her and see if there is a way to stop her from smiling

" loosen up I know you need it and I promise you will have your best time "

I looked at lisa and she just shrugged
" ok let's see "

I wanted to protest since lisa dragged me with her without asking me if I want but I just gave up when yoona kept staring at me and I lightly nodded.

maybe I won't have fun as she was saying but at least it was better than how I was uncomfortable with daniel's eyes on me after what I did outside.

___________
although they seemed to despise me but their smiles didn't leave their pretty faces as they were having fun together.
I knew hani and suzy when a tall girl called them to go inside the swimming pool and lisa was right I have no chance, I've already lost in visual charm and bodies shape

we sat on the seats near the swimming pool watching them quietly until lisa stood up " I don't know about you but for me the offer is alluring and you're boring " she took off her clothes letting just her bras and panties and ran toward the swimming pool. the girls screamed when they saw her coming and she screamed happily with them putting their hands up dancing inside the pool. you can assume that she is one of them, a siren.

" you're wasting time " yoona said as she sat beside me then laid while sipping from the drink she was holding in her hand

" I'm fine "

" when was the last time you had fun ? "

I pressed my lips annoyed with her questions. why doesn't she ignore me like the others? I would appreciate it

" look at your stiffen muscles as you sit in the edge of a chair who was made to lay on "

" that's none of your business "
I gave her a sharp stare