Unique. (Spideypool)

Spidey:Tom Holland
Deadpool:Ryan Reynolds

Swinging from building to building,the teenager yelled out to the man that was currently on the run.

"Wade! Hey! Wait!"

He was nervous,as the thrill of the free wind tangled through his supersuit. He currently did not have his mask,and he was enjoying the breeze against his brown locks. His eyes glinted sharply,not letting the man in the red spandex escape.

He made a promise,but now he was running from it!

Fricking Wade Wilson...

Jumping onto a roof,Peter threw himself down from the stories tall building with ease,opening the arms of his suit to reveal the wing-like addings that Mr.Stark made for him,literally allowing him to glide freely.

Gliding down the thin street,the thin teen dropped on his four,at the beggining of the street Wade had just ran into.

"Come on,Wade!" Yelling out,he ran and looked up at the way taller man,holding his arms out to prevent him from escaping anywhere.

"No,Peter!"

"But you promised!"

Pouting,the teen tilted his head to the side,his eyes growing big. Doing his perfect Parker Puppy Dog Eyes™. Wade slowly tried to turn his head away from those bright,soft brown orbs. He could easily understand why Stark protected him so much.

Peter was the softest person you may ever meet. He was kind,lively and fun. Brave,but actually self-conscious and afraid on the inside.

And Wade didn't deserve someone as perfect as that...

Shaking his head once more,the tall,muscular man folded his arms,looking stubborn.

Sighing,Peter took rapid steps forwards,feeling the rocks on the ground pricking at his feet. Throwing his hands up,he met the man's mask.

"How bad can it be?! Just show me!"

Wriggling out from Peter's hands,Wade frowned and shook his head,the white eye-parts of the spandex suit narrowing down to almost nothing. He was serious about this.

It took him weeks to gain Peter's friendship from behind his masked persona,and he was not about to ruin that.

He loved the Spiderling,with all his heart. I mean,what's left of his heart after Vanessa,of course.

He trusted this kid,with everything. And hoped Peter would in return,too.

And he had just started to trust him. If he revealed this... This... Monster behind his mask,everything would have been done.

Everyone told him to do it,to make him believe that looks weren't everything,exactly like the time he was hesitant with Vanessa. But this was different... This time he wouldn't be making Peter repelled,he would be making him scared.

Wade didn't want that. He didn't.

"Please just drop this subject Spidey..."

Shaking his head firmly,Peter stood his ground.

"No! I want to see. I am not stopping until I see the real you under that mask!"

Shaking his head,Wade chuckled out.

"Petey,no one wants that..."

"I do. Wade,you are the  closest friend I got after Ned,and I have been lately not putting you into that category... I really really feel different about you... So,before I make any moves that I might regret... I want to see. Show me yourself."

Shooting a confused gaze,the man in the red suit gulped,maybe this gut feeling he had was right,maybe Peter and he could be something else.

Feeling a warm relief washing over his 'skin',Wade closed his eyes and nodded his head in defeat. Though,he did not have the guts to take it off himself,of course.

Peter smiled bright,taking firm steps towards the man,then gripping at the neck side of his mask once more,the tall one not protesting.

Slowly pulling off the red mask,Peter watched the spandex peel off from the man,then his hopeful gaze switched into a poker face.

Hugh Jackman? Really?

"Wade..."

He didn't even know what to say. Shaking his head,Peter let out soft giggles. Oh how Wade loved his smiles and laugh...

Now gripping to the carton mask with ease and tearing it down,Peter revealed what was underneath all that.

He gasped out a bit,his pupils growing wide with the sight before him.

A mildly burnt face with dozens of bruises scattered around it... Peter suddenly sunk down,just thinking about how he became like this enough to make him gag.

"Yeah,it's fucking bad,huh?"

Wade spoke,grinning sheepishly,though it didn't reach his eyes.

Shaking his head,Peter took steps forwards,placing his thumb softly on the man's cheek,feeling the dry,heavy skin.

"No... It's... It's unique..."

Peter grinned,pulling his hand back in a shy manner.

So this was him,the comical mutant with the red spandex was actually this.

And heck,it changed nothing for Peter. Yes,yes it was horrible. But he didn't feel anything else then what he was feeling before all this.

Shaking his head,Peter smiled and wrapped his arms around the taller and thicker man's muscular frame.

"I still love you,Wade Wilson."

It's 4:38 am.. What the fuck am I doing? XD