The sun's going down. (Science Bro's)

Before Civil War,after Age of Ultron.

"Romanoff's down! I repeat,Romanoff's down! Damn,this is going to be a green alarm..."

Speaking up,Clint shot out couple arrows,taking down some of the aliens around him and Natasha.

She was wounded,and she needed medical help fast. She was in no condition to fight,let alone get up. The Avengers gathered around the wounded femme fatale,protecting each other and their people with great determination.

"No,hold the beast back,we can handle this!" Protesting,Stark narrowed his eyes. Looking around from couple meters up over and over and shooting beams out to the approaching threats. This was bad. There were so many of them.

But... if the beast was set out,then maybe they wouldn't be able to bring back Bruce. Natasha could do nothing about it,and nobody else was able to calm the Hulk down ever,ever before.

Feeling the anxiety rise,Tony shook with a little explosion sound and suddenly lost control of the thrusters. With a little scream,he crashed down on the ground and frowned. Watching the aliens approach him.

"Shit! Shit! My thrusters are down!"

Jumping back on his feet,Tony looked at each and every setting.

"FRIDAY,what's going on?"

Asking with a hoarse tone,Tony blasted couple of the aliens away as he ran,this was weird.

"I detected minor damage on the thrusters,boss. And for safety purposes,I shut them off."

The AI spoke gently.

Groaning,Tony cut through the crowded group. He was getting slower because of the physical effort. Because,unlike Cap,he couldn't possibly do this all day.

"Tony?!" Steve yelled out to his teammate as Tony struggled to fight off the group of aliens forming on top of him,panting and huffing.

"Ah for god's sake! Stop being stubborn! We NEED the Hulk!"

Cap's shield bounced from alien to alien as he ran towards the pinned down Stark,jumping and tackling one down from on top of Tony,he grabbed the shield that flew back at him and turned to Stark,offering his hand for help.

The suit gripped to Cap's hand as he sighed and got up,rolling his shoulders.

"Thanks."

Nodding his head,Steve threw his shield from right next to Tony's head,an alien's screeches filling the suited man's ears.

"Cap? I-Is the order clear? Are we setting the Hulk loose?"

A timid,new voice spoke through the earpiece.

"Bruce?" Tony spoke,a soft but tired glint in his tone. An approving hum flooded the teams' ears afterwards. Nodding his head,Steve spoke in a clear tone.

"Yes. I apologize but we can't handle all these aliens alone,Stark's suit is almost down,Tony didn't let Peter come,Natasha's down and Thor is not here. We need your help."

Signing,Tony glued his eyes to Steve's. The Iron suit's cyan blue eyes  piercing through his thick goddamn skull.

"Cap,come on... This is such a big risk!" Whining,He stood straight.