Hanahaki. (Ironstrange Suggestion)

silent_parade
Here you go! Thank you for your suggestion again! I am so sorry it took me long to write.

"How long has this been going on for,again?" The bald sorcerer asked the black haired one as he fetched another paper towel for the man.

Stephen gently grabbed the towel and coughed,rapid and dry,his chest rising and slamming down with each cough. The flower petals slowly filled the towel,making him scrunch his face in disgust.

"I don't remember fully... Maybe... A month or so?"

Wiping his mouth,the man threw the crumbled paper to the trashcan... Well,actually floated it,but what good was magic if you didn't cheat with it?

Leaning back in his chair,Stephen sighed and ran his hands through his hair. He could not have been able to focus on his primary job just because of this stupid disease.

Hanahaki,it was. He didn't want to believe how bullshit that sounded at the beggining,but soon he had to accept it.

Who was it for,you may ask. No,not Christine. He didn't love her,he just enjoyed her presence. This was different.

Tony Stark. Yes,sounds absolutely dumb,but he couldn't help it. He fucking loved the damn egotistical,arrogant,alcoholic,engaged billionaire.

And now he had to suffer this excuse of a sickness till the end of his days,or until his love died down,which,was not going to happen anytime soon.

He could not even begin to describe this man. No matter how broken and imperfect he was,he was absolutely amazing. The best person he had ever met. No one made him smile with tears in his eyes before,and well,he did.

It have already been years of friendship between them,and the worst thing was that it was just this. Tony was already with someone else and loved her very deeply. And... He was the "best friend".

"Jesus,Stephen. You really chose the worst one out there,didn't you? How the hell do you think you're going to fix this? There is no way in hell you can protect the reality while you puke out damn flowers."

"I know,okay?! It's not like I chose this..." The man mumbled and got up with a sigh,in desperate need for some alone time with his thoughts.

And with no further word said between them,Stephen escaped the living area of the sanctum.

Closing the door behind him,Stephen gently sat down,just blankly staring towards the wall.

This was torture. All this,everything about this,it was just plain torture. He didn't really understand the nature of this sickness,but it was not good nor flattering.

He was actually scared. Even after these months,the petals had only been increasing. It was like as if he was a rabid dog,just creating out some foam and then suffocating and dying on the same damn thing.