Chapter 3: First Day In A New School

-Evan's POV-

BEEP
BEEP
BEEEEP

I slammed my hand down on the alarm clock and groaned in my pillow, realizing that today was my first day in senior year in a new school. Thinking about it made me wish I didn't have to leave my bed.

Reluctantly I sat up on my warm bed only for the cold air to greet me. I shivered slightly. I have learned from just past 3 days I have been here that March in New York is unpredictable. You can get all type of weathers.

I ran my hand through my messy blonde hair and looked at the alarm clock - seven Am. I sighed getting up and walking to the bathroom to take a quick shower. I winced slightly as I walked remembering I got kicked by my lovely neighbor yesterday, note
my sarcasm. She popped in my head and I for some reason couldn't help but chuckle remembering our first interesting very weird conversation.

After washing my hair and body I stepped out and grabbed my towel wrapping it around my waist. I walked back in my room and walked to the closet to grab some clothes.

I took out boxers, a blue V-neck shirt, sweater and black jeans. I shoved them on and gazed in the long mirror. My wet blonde curly hair reached just above my bright green eyes. They reminded me of my mom's, I had her hair color, eyes, nose, pale skin almost everything. I smiled remembering how they would sparkle Every time she would smile. I turned around to look at the clock again and saw it was almost a quarter past 8. I grabbed my bag, phone and earphones and walked out of the room.

I walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge looking inside. I grabbed an Appel, juice and walked out and out of the house.

As I was eating my apple, I hopped in my BMW and drove off in the direction of school. This is gonna be a long day I hope it's a good one.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^
I arrived at school and made my way inside. I pushed past people in the crowded corridor trying to find the main office. I felt some eyes on me but I kept walking, not looking back. I heard girls giggling and whispering as I passed by and I couldn't help the smirk that had appeared on my face.

I saw a guy leaning against a locker talking to who I'm assuming are his friends.

"Hey, mind if I ask where the office is?" I asked walking up to them.

"I'm guessing your new? Not at all. Second floor, 3rd room to the left." The guy leaning against the locker said politely. He had blonde hair like mine but his was straight and short and he had light blue eyes.

"Thanks man. I'm Evan by the way." I said pulling my hand out. He shook it smiling.

"Ryan." He replied smiling. "And no problem."

I turned around to face the other two guys.

"I'm Kol." He said shaking my hand. "Nice to meet you." Kol was a brunette. He had brown, long, curly hair that kinda covered his eyes. I was amused when I looked at them because one was brown and the other was blue.

"And finally you get to meet the boss, haha kidding. I'm Tyler."

I chuckled shaking his hand. This Tyler guy had short brown hair and hazel eyes.

"Nice to meet you guys. Thanks."

"Yeah, see you around bro." Ryan said, smiling once again.

"I see you already got the girls huh?" Tyler said smirking, looking over my shoulder. I turned around and saw 3 girls behind me looking at me giggling, waving at me when I turned around to face them. I returned it with a flirty grin.

"Yep I don't blame them at all. Your a hottie." Kol said. I chuckled turning back around looking at him, raising an eyebrow surprised. Did he just call me hot?