Chapter 4: Butterflies & Secrets

*ALLISON's POV*

I was walking home from school with headphones in my ears, music playing loudly. I had my head down looking through my playlist.

"Hey sexy." I heard someone say. I lifted my head up to see a brunette cute guy smirking at me. I flashed him a flirty smile and smirked back. I looked back down and quickly pressed the pause button and stopped walking when he got closer to me.

I looked back up at him and I noticed him looking down at my boobs licking his lip. Oh god. "You should learn to keep your eyes up you know." I rolled my eyes.

"Well I can't do that when a sexy girl like you is standing right infront of me." He said taking a step closer.

I smirked and wrapped my arm around his neck pulling him down a bit. I began trailing my finger up and down his chest with the other hand. "Sexy huh?" i whispered seductively against his ear. He nodded slowly and I blew softly on his ear making him shiver.

I smiled and pulled back slightly and trailed my hand down his chest slowly. He bit his lip looking at me with lust. I continued trailing my hand down his chest until I reached the bottom and tugged at the hem of his shirt.

He was still biting his lip keep his eyes on me. Without a second thought I lifted my leg up and made the contact between my knee and his wee-knee.

He groaned loudly and fell on his knees holding on his private. "What the actual fuck!!!!!" He yelled groaning.

I laughed smirking "Sorry pretty boy your not my type." With that I continued walking down the street.

"You're a crazy bitch!!!!" I head him yell.

I laughed more throwing my hands in the air not looking back. I managed a chuckle when I remembered the same incident with the Jersey kid. I been really nice lately, I shrugged to the thought. He's still new. Who does he think he is anyway?

As soon as I turned to the corner to get to my house I suddenly snapped out of my thoughts and felt nervous. He's home. Fuck my screwed up life.

I slowly made my way towards the house and pulled my headphones, shoving them in my pocket. When i finally got to the porch, I heard the sound of glass breaking. I ran to the front door and was about to knock when the door slammed open.

"Allison!!!" I heard my mom scream from inside but making no movement to come to help me. It's always been this way.

"WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN YOU UGLY WORTHLESS BITCH!!" My dad yelled while grabbing my hair and pulling me inside. When I got inside I heard the door slam shut and and he pushed me towards my mom, making us both fall down.

"WORTHLESS! USLESS!!! ALL YOU WILL EVER BE!!" He yelled at me. My mom threw a empty beer bottle at the wall making it break and the pieces flew off the wall going everywhere.

Before I can even understand what happened a big piece from the bottle flew towards him and cut open his cheek. Blood ran down onto his white t-shirt.

His eyes darkened as he slowly touched his cheek and groaned, he glared at my mom and with no hesitation he quickly walked towards me and pulled me up by my collar. I knew this is for getting back my mom. Me. Hitting him. I'm her weakness.

He pulled his hand away from my shirt and slapped me, before i could fall down , he grabbed the front of my shirt and slapped me again but this time letting me fall onto the floor.

"Stop!! Please! Just stop!!" My mom begged.

I looked up and saw my mom is crouched down in the corner shaking. My dad was now standing over her glaring.