CH1: The Sun is Black?

I did say I would post it at 400.

You guys have shit taste for reading my stories, but I digress.

I spent a lot of time on this story, this was in the works longer than Majin DxD, and was created halfway through Spirits Wind(original, not the rewrite). Those who followed me for a while know how long ago that was.

This is my first story I KNOW you guys are gonna love. Especially fans of a certain story about a blue-haired Magi.

Enjoy!!!

....

???: We meet again!

Y/N: Yeah. Been a while.

In a white void, two people stood across from each other. They seemed to know one another based on their conversation. One had H/C hair and E/C eyes. And for some reason, he was in some sort of pajamas. The other guy had long blonde hair. Wearing mostly green clothing, and had a huge green hat to go along with it.

Y/N: So we gonna pick up from where we left off last time?

???: Yep! You need me to review?

Y/N: No. I remember.

???: Good. Then for our lesson, today I'll be teaching you about a Breakdown Phenomenon.

Y/N: Alright. Teach away, Yunan.

...

???: Young Master! It's morning!

Opening his eyes, Y/N squinted as he was momentarily blinded by the sun. Once he could see he rolled out of his bed and out of his room. As he walked out he was greeted by a man with scars all over his face. While his appearance may look intimidating, his demeanor was that of an office worker buttering up his boss to ask for a raise.

???: Morning Young Master! Did you sleep well!

Y/N: I guess. And please stop yelling Shiyonin, it's too early for that.

Shiyonin: My apologies, though you should hurry Young Master. School starts in a few minutes.

Y/N looked over at a nearby clock. As if he's not affected by it at all, he walks down the long hallway, to a room labeled 'Bath'.

Y/N: Since I'm already late, I might as well take my time.

Y/N then bathed, put on his school uniform, and ate breakfast without a care in the world.

Y/N: I'm leaving.

There where other people in the compound. Y/N was sure they heard him. Not wanting to wait for a response that may never come to Y/N headed out the door. 

Y/N: Sigh, whatever.

Y/N closed the door behind him. Looking up at the sky, he could see the black Sun that was-wait. Black Sun?

Y/N: Was it always like that?

Y/N kept his attention on the sun as he made his way to school. But halfway through he stopped caring about it and just focused on his commute. Y/N wasn't a racist, so he decided to accept the color of the Sun for what it was. A few minutes later he arrived at his school. Walking into the classroom without a care in the world, he yawned as he walked over to his desk.

Teacher: Mr. L/N, you're late.

Y/N just turned his head in the direction of the teacher. His piercing E/C eyes that made him look like he was gazing through ones soul just landed on the teacher. The middle-aged man froze in place.

Teacher: J-J-Just tries to be on time...if you want.

Y/N: Sure.

Y/N walked over to his seat. Immediately putting his head down and falling asleep. The teacher looked like he wanted to wake Y/N up. But the thought of him getting angry because of it scared him enough to rethink that option.

Class ends and lunch starts. As other students go and do their own thing, one student goes over to a sleeping Y/N.

???: Hey Y/N. Lunch started.

A boy with shaggy black hair and red eyes walked up to Y/Ns desk. Shacking him, presumably trying to wake him up. Spectators watch in horror as Y/N woke up. But instead of being angry,  he thanked the black haired boy.

He let out a short yawn as he stretched his arms.

Y/N: You eating with Hijiri, right?

Arata: Yep! Wanna come?

Y/N: Sure.

Y/N left with Arata and Hijiri, who was right by the door being teased by Aratas classmates. They made their way to the roof. By the door, a busty redhead stood in their way. Arata seemed surprised to see her.

Hijiri: Do you know her Arata?

Arata: I met her once this morning. I could never forget those outrageous boobs.

Y/N: Never change dude.

The two fist bumped.

Hijiri: HEY!

Hijiri quickly hit Arata on his head. Though the redheaded girl blushed at Arata's comment.

Hijiri: I'm sorry about my brother.

Arata: Better than her saying "I'll kill you" out of the blue.

Y/N: Kill?

Y/N, as if out of instinct, put his hand in his back pocket. His fingers wrapped around a small pocket knife. However, he looked casual as hell. His face remained listless as ever.

The redhead quickly composed herself.

???: You misunderstand. I said that ill kill you if you don't wake up soon.

Arata: I believe I'm already awake.

???: I don't mind waking you up though.

Hijiri: Um...who are you?

Lilith: Lilith. Azami Lilith.

Lilith walked down the steps. Glancing at Y/N as she passed.

Lilith: Hurry and rid this world of the black sun, please.

...

Y/N was back in class, about to fall asleep. But suddenly everything around him changed. Everything was in ruin. Hearing a gunshot from up ahead he decides to speed walk over there and check it out. But seeing that redhead putting a gun to Arata's head, it made him put a spring in his step. 

Y/N: Seems like your in quite the predicament Arata.

Arata: Heh. You have no idea. 

Lilith: You!

Lilith summoned another gun from nowhere. Pointing it directly at Y/N.

Lillith: Don't think you're off the hook either. I don't know how you survived the Breakdown Phenomenon. But don't move and we won't have any problems.

Y/N: Breakdown Phenomenon...that's the thing where a powerful magic user loses control, right?

Lilith: Right. How do you know that?

Y/N: Have a good teacher.

Y/N and Lilith went back and forth, discussion magic theory and whatnot.

Arata: Lilith...

Lilith: Sorry about that. Where were we?

Arata: I was saying how I won't be taking either of those options. I'll take number three!