CH2: First Day

Heres another one for you guys. Just in a good mood today.

Enjoy!

-----

Arata and Y/N were walking down the hallway. People moving out of Y/Ns way as he walked.

Arata: You really should try to be less intimidating.

Y/N: I'm a product of my environment. While I don't mean to scare people. It does have its merits.

Arata: Only you could be content with scaring people for being in the same room as you.

The two made it to the classroom they were supposed to head to. Opening the door the two saw a familiar red head.

Lilith: These are our two exchange students. Katsuga Arata, and Y/N L/N.

Y/N: Do you even have a teaching degree.

Arata: Yeah, kinda weird.

Lilith: Just introduce yourselves.

Suddenly a blond girl with red glasses stood up. Her hand raised in the air.

???: Excuse me! I have multiple questions!

Lilith: Yes Celes.

Celes: What kind of girls do you guys like!

Arata: Ones with big breasts

Y/N: My preferences are none of your business.

Arata: He's an ass man, trust me.

Y/N looked at him with a menacing glare. 

Y/N: And you would know this why?

Arata met his gaze, flashing a smile.

Arata: Your the type of pervert that won't try to look at girls, but if the situation arises you take advantage. You know how many times I've seen you glance at girls when their skirts get blown-

Y/N just punched Arata on the head. Shutting him up. He then faced the class again.

Y/N: While this may be true, I'd rather keep my perverted tendencies to myself thank you. Any more questions?

Celes: Is it true you survived a Breakdown Phenomenon from someone with Magic King potential?

Y/N: I'm here aren't I?

Extra 1: Wow! Is he for real!

Extra 2: Not only a real Magic King candidate! But someone who can just brush off being in a Breakdown Phenomena!

Lilith: Settle down everyone! Hey! Don't throw those! Is that smoke! Someone get a fire extinguisher!

They never did start class that day. Arata and Lilith went to see the headmaster, though Y/N just walked around the school. As he had a horrible headache from sitting in that loud class. He even tried to shut the class up himself, though he was ignored.

That fear people have when they look into his eyes. It was like it was under control when Arata was around. His rather bright personality always dispersed any fear or intimidation Y/N gave off.

Y/N knows that Arata knows he does this. Its one of the reasons he admires him so much. And one of the reasons they became friends.

Y/N: Damn. I just realized I don't know where my room is.

Y/N muttered to himself about how large the campus was as he walked around, looking for some sort of sign that can tell where he is. Seeing the time, he decided to just ask someone for help.