CH3: What I Desire Most

Y/N: Why are you guys here?

Celes, Levy, and Lilith sat on Y/N and Arata's bed. Both were confused as to why they were there.

Celes: To collect data!

Levy: Data collection.

Lilith blushed slightly as she fiddled with her fingers.

Lilith: A-As a teacher I couldn't leave the girls alone in a boys room at night so...

Arata: But aren't you the same age as us Lilith?

Y/N: She could blow your dick off the second you whipped it out.

Arata: True. What about you two?

Celes: Data!

Arata: My favorite food is fried chicken. Y/N has a soft spot for chocolate cake, and anything else sweet.

Celes: You get that Lilith Sensei?

Lilith: WHY ARE YOU TELLING ME!

Levy: There's this one cake recipe I know that's good. That is if you guys want to stay hard for the rest of the year. It's quite the strong love potion.

Y/N: As long as it's good, it's worth it.

Arata: It will be one hell of a meal!

Lilith: Arata!

Celes: If you went crazy after taking the love potion, who would you attack?

Arata: Whoever has the biggest boobs. Though Y/N would go after anyone with a nice ass and thighs. Wearing stockings would also be effective.

Y/N: Why are you bringing me into this?

Arata: See how he didn't deny it?

Celes: I see.

Levy: Noted.

Y/N just sighed, going over to his bed.

Y/N: And with that, I'm going to sleep. Wake me up for my funeral.

Y/N then wrapped himself in his blanket and immediately went to sleep.

Arata: Such a mood.

Levy: A sexy mood.

Lilith sighed as she facepalmed.

Lilith: This is why you guys need supervision.

(TIMESKIP)

Y/N: Yaaawn.

Y/N awoke to a dark room lit by Arata's grimoire. On top of him was Levy, with a sinister look on her face.

Y/N: Can you get off?

Levy: I could.

Y/N: And I could go back and forth with you, but I'm not. I sense some type of magical barrier around us. I'm going to assume that this is Arata's fault.

Arata just smiled, giving his friend a thumbs up.

Arata: You're not wrong!

Lilith: Don't be happy about it!

Arata gave Y/N a brief summary of the situation. Y/N just yawned and pointed under his bed.

Y/N: Don't you guys see the energy that is coming from under the bed? The same one that's surrounding the room. Common sense much?

Arata: Levy, if you would please?

Levy reluctantly got off Y/N and gripped the bottom of the bed he was on.