CH4: A Beach Chapter? Okay.

Due to the school being destroyed by Aratas Breakdown Phenomenon, it was decided the student body would head to a beach resort while the Headmaster rebuilds the school.

Much to Y/N's dismay might I add.

Y/N: The sun...it buuuuurns.

Y/N was not used to the horrors that are the outside world. If he wasn't at school, he was at home in his room.

Arata: Don't be a baby dude.

Y/N: How are you not exhausted? You've been working for hours.

Arata just gazed at the beach for a second.

Arata: The women in swimsuits. That is what drives me, especially the busty ones.

Y/N noticed a certain redhead walking towards the hut Y/N and Arata were residing. A rather smug grin spread across his face.

Y/N: Like Lilith?

Arat: Especially Lilith! I mean, even with the hoodie, it's still a glorious sight! I treasure every glorious glance!

Lilith: What was that?

Arata turned his head slowly.

Arata: Heeeeeeeeeeeeey...

Levy: You better be more careful Arata. Lilith isn't afraid of blasting you to hell.

Y/N: Oh, it's the ninja girl...

Y/N looked at Levy in her swimsuit, then back to his book. Then looked back at Levy.

Levy: What? Have you fallen for my charms already?

Y/N: No, can a guy double take without being accused of being interested in a girl. I'm paying attention to your ass, not your personality.

Arata: Wow.

Celes: Y/N is actually an asshole. That would be great for the paper!

Y/N: Calm down. Ninja knows I'm joking with her. Right?

Levy: Of course. If you would excuse me, I'm going to use the little ninja's room.

Levy left, leaving the others looking at Y/N.

Arata: Women are queens, Y/N.

Y/N: If she breathes she a thot.

Y/N puts down his drink heading outside the hut.

Arata: We all know he's looking for her right

Lilith: Right.

Celes: Yep.

Arin: Agreed.

(Y/N POV)

I'm just going to make sure Ninja and I are cool.

I will admit it. She's hot. Yet at the same time can be cute and seductive. Guess I'm still not over her and the bullshit that she brought. I really am dealing with this wrong. I really don't want this situation to turn into what happened with Hijiri. 

I swear, if something like that happens again I might just-

Deep breaths Y/N. You almost when into a dark place which you wouldn't return from.

I turn a corner and see Ninja leaning on the wall. She immediately notices me.

Levy: Hey Y/N. Did you need to use the bathroom too?

YN: Nah. Just wanted to make sure we're cool. I'm a jackass, and got my own shit internally I need to sort out. Sorry, I took it out on you.

Her face was strangely red. It could either be her embarrassed or the heat. Ninja is well...a ninja! She wouldn't get flustered that easily. But she's also a ninja! So she wouldn't get so flushed over the temperature to this degree.