Chapter 7: NO KILLING with capital letters

"Come on, Dick, it was just a joke," Jason teased. "You don't think I really have feelings for her do you?"

The Robins were now in an old warehouse, swaping and trying out each other's weapons to adapt to the new weapon choice they had to use before coming face to face to Mr Switch.

"What would you think if I kissed your girlfriend?" Dick snapped. "Oh wait, you don't have one."

"Savage," Tim laughed while examining a katana sword which belonged to Damian who was forced to borrow it to him.

"Aww, come on," Jason said, half laughing.

Dick glared at his brother, still fuming. Normally he would have forgiven it by now but Jason's smug attitude made it hard to let it go. "You're lucky you're in my body or I would have electrocuted you by now."

"I get it, don't want to ruin your pretty body," Jason teased.

"I am so done with this family," Damian muttered, a selection of guns in front of him, all of them belonged to Jason. "I'm leaving once I'm switched back."

"Come on, demon spawn," Tim said. "Just admit you want to get short again to get back to Jon."

A bullet shot rang and a bullet almost grazed Tim's ( technically Damian's ) ear.

"You're lucky you're in my body," Damian warned. "Or the next shot will be your head."

"I guess 'you're lucky you're in my body', is a new quote for us," Dick muttered.

"It also prevents us from killing each other," Tim pointed out. "Just a lot of death threats."

"True," Dick agreed. "But we aren't technically allowed to kill each other too."

"The demon spawn is adapting well to his new choice of weapons," Jason grumbled, as he watch Damian choose from the pile of guns and bullets while he had only two escrima sticks. "Why don't you wear a cowl, Dick? Do you know how easily you could get shot?"

"Cowls and helmets are for amateurs like you," Dick said calmly.

"So Bruce is an amateur?" Jason asked.

"Just live without your helmet for once," Dick snapped. "It's not like your helmet can withstand a nuclear bomb anyway."

"My hood was not made to withstand nuclear bombs," Jason retorted. "Just bullets and punches and has a whole bunch of other uses like night vision and scanners and stuff."

"And unlike you imbeciles," Damian interrupted.  "I can use a variety of weapons and isn't afraid of a weapon change," Damian said calmly.

"You're just lucky I don't use a spoon as a weapon," Jason said.

Damian gave a cold smile. "Believe me, I can still defeat you with only a spoon."

"You act so high and mighty but you still can't walk straight for long in Jay's body," Tim pointed out.

"tt," Damian grumbled.

"You're not supposed to do that remember?" Dick reminded.

"tt," Damian clicked even louder.

"We suck at this," Dick admitted.

"And that is why we need to switch back as quickly as possible. I will not be locked up in demon spawn's body," Tim said and threw a knife and it embedded itself into the rotten wood of the warehouse. The old house creaked at the force of it.

"If the house ever falls apart," Damian said, pointing a gun at Tim. "I will make sure you are the first to be buried inside ——"

"—— if you weren't in my body," Tim finished and Damian rolled his eyes. "Yikes, we finish each other's sentences now. Is it supposed to happen?" Tim asked, eyes wide dramatically.