Chapter 1

// Karkat's POV //

It was just another shitty day, another shitty monday, another shitty month of November.

That wasn't usual, of course, everyday was shitty on this damed planet of idiotic assholes. Most days I thought about how nice it would be to be anywheres else but here. Living on another planet, even a meteor, sounded more appealing than earth. To be honest this place fucking sucks, this room, this town, this country, this planet. Well, this room wasn't half bad. It shielded me from stupid fucking people and society, but it still sucked, Everything sucked.

I wasn't lonely per say. I had some friends that weren't half bad, but I still didn't like them, especially Dave and his dumb ass ego getup. Mr. I'm so fucking cool, like your fucking lame strider I don't know what else to say. He could go jump off a damn cliff for all I cared.

My phone buzzed beside me and I look down to see who is fucking messaging me.

Unlocking my phone, I go onto Pesterchum to message back the annoying idiot who was messaging me this damn early.

--- turntechGodhead | TG | started pestering carcinoGeneticist | CG | at 05:53 am ---

TG: wake the fuck up dude

TG: I'm tired of having to walk to school because you can never wake up

TG: your so fucking lazy like a

TG: I just got the best rap idea ever

TG: fuck yes

CG: SHUT THE FUCK UP STRIDER IM ALREADY UP

CG: AND I SWEAR IF YOU START RAPPING

CG: I WILL COME OVER TO YOUR APARTMENT AND STRANGLE YOU

TG: wow someone's feisty

TG: like a little kitten playing with a laser

TG: my reference is so accurate

CG: ITS 5:54 AND IM ALREADY DONE WITH YOUR SHIT

CG: CONGRATS YOUVE SET A NEW RECORD ASSHOLE

TG: do I get a sweet medal or some shit like that

CG: THE ONLY THING YOU GET IS A KICK IN THE BALLS AND A GOOD OL FUCK YOU

CG: LATER DOUCEBAG

--- carcinoGeneticist | CG | ceased pestering turntechGodhead | TG | at 05:55 am ---

"Damn you strider" I groan, throwing the phone across the room in an act of frustration. Some days I wonder how I haven't seriously killed him, like the thought crossed my mind way to many times. Fuck this, I decided pulling the covers off me and rubbing my eyes, I'm not waisting my time thinking about that egotistical asshole. Swinging my legs over the side of the bed, I can already tell today's gonna be another shit day, but fuck that's not a surprise at all. Standing up, i pull my pushed up sweatshirt down and make sure the sleeves are covering the whole length of my arms.

It's awfully quite, which is unusual because your older brother, Kankri, is fucking blubbering about god knows what non stop. Even when your not paying attention, he still proceeds to talk. Fucking annoying is what it is. There's still no sight of him and that's a fucking relief, a quiet morning for once. Yawning, I stand up and walk over to the door. After opening the door, I take a step out only to stub my fucking toe on the siding on the wall.

"Fuck" I yell, kicking the wall and only make my foot feel worse. It's been 30 seconds and I already want to crawl back into bed. Making my way to the kitchen, I decide I'm not hungry and a cup of coffee should do. Once I'm in the kitchen, I take out a coffee filter and the shitty coffee that Kankri insists is the best, but it fucking sucks. Putting the coffee into the coffee maker, and add the water. I pull out a cup, setting it next to the coffee maker and head back to my room to get dressed. Making my way back to my room, I decide on the same thing I wear everyday; my oversized blackish sweatshirt, some random t shirt, to tight black jeans, and my beat up converse. Everything clothing article I owned was either to small, to big, or was a piece of crap. There's wasn't much money to go around, so you got what you got, and if you didn't like it tough fucking shit. Closing my eyes, I pull my sweatshirt over my head and tie up the shitty laces of my converses. I make sure to grab my phone of the floor before leaving the room. Heading back to the kitchen, I grab my heavy piece of shit backpack. To many damn bullshit text books to use for homework shit. Homework could go fuck itself, so could the teachers that assigned that shit.

Seeing the coffee is done, I drop the bag to the floor, stuff my phone into my pocket and grab the cup besides the coffee maker. Pouring it into the cup, I decide to just sit down for a few minutes instead of just chugging it like usual, being that I'm in a rush. Getting up at 5:50 is bad, but having to go to school is fucking worse. No one liked school, not even the nerds, nor the ones that say " oh I love school". School is like an accept place of torture. People treat you like a piece of worthless shit, teachers stress you and pile thing after thing onto you. People push you around, beat you up, and shit like that. People say just ignore it, that those people aren't right. Like its. Not that easy, trust me. It's fucking ridiculous, I don't know what else to say.

Even though I have some time, I still end up chugging the coffee. Walking over to the sink and cleaning the cup, setting it to dry on the counter I head down to the bathroom. Quickly splashing water on my face and brushing my teeth, I state at my reflection in the mirror. The dark circles under my eyes, my gross pale skin, and my messy black fucking hair. Even my fucking name is retarded, like seriously Karkat?

I Stare for a little bit longer, and I'm not sure why I do but my phone buzzes in my pocket and I already know who it is.

--- turntechGodhead | TG | started pestering carcinoGeneticist | CG | at 06:03am --

TG: dude

TG: you better be fucking ready

TG: Because I'm walking over now

CG: I AM FUCKING READY ASSWIPE

TG: sweet

--- turntechGodhead | TG | ceased pestering carcinoGeneticist | CG | at 06:03am --

And Before I know it, that asshole is walking into my apartment without even knocking, but that isn't fucking surprising.

"Karkat" He calls out rather loud, seeming to cease walking.

"Shut the fuck up Dave, not everyone is awake at six in the fucking morning so pipe the fuck down" I state, pointing out the fucking obvious. I grab my bag that I dropped on the floor, slinging on strap over my shoulder, grabbing my key and walking to the door, getting to see the one and only Dave strider and his stupid fucking shades.

"Where's chatterbox?" He questions, deciding not to have some smartass comment back to what I previously said.

"Don't fucking know, don't care." I say, opening the door, waiting for strider to exit, and close it behind me making sure to lock it.

"That's too bad, I really miss his morning conversations" The amount of sarcasm in his voice makes me want to strangle him, deciding to today isn't the day I want to go to jail, I ignore him and keep walking towards the elevator. It proceeds to be quiet, which is nice that he's decided to shut his trap. But obviously, that doesn't last for long.

"Earth to karkat" he says while waving his hands in front of my face.

"Can you fucking not, strider" I growl, pushing his hands out my face.

"Can I fucking not?" He comments back.

I glare at him, "yes, you can fucking not, and also you can shut the hell up"

"Sassy-" before he can finish, I knee him the stomach.

"Not. Fucking. Cool." He groans, hunched over.

And he doesn't talk for the rest of the way out of the building, just my luck.

-

-

-

Yay okay, this was the first chapter ;))

Not much going on yet, so sorry if it was boring. Tbh it was really bad.

But I hoped you liked it, and if ya do give this chappy a like and leave me a comment on what ya think.

Well idk what to say but, thanks for ready.