Chapter 4

// Karkat's POV //

I probably should be up, getting my shit ready for school and all that, but honestly I really did feel like it, not like I did any other day. I was just exhausted, physically and mentally, I was sore and just felt like complete utter shit at the moment and not to mention a raging god damned headache. That also might have to do with the lack of sleep and food consumption, but still. Closing my eyes, I snuggled into my blanket and tried to fall back asleep, hoping to sleep and maybe catch up on some sleep, though that was very unlikely. Using prior knowledge to when I've stayed home in cases much like I am in now, I usually just lay in bed doing nothing, not that I don't mind it because it's a hell lot better than going to school, I can tell you that. Doing nothing was pretty enjoyable I guess, not like it was the greatest thing ever.

I must have fallen asleep after that thought at some point because now I'm being shaken awake by someone's hand on my shoulder. I groan, mumbling some explicit words under my breath, and cuddling back up into the warmth of the blanket. I wasn't worried about who was in my room, nor cared. Only a couple people came by my house very one once and awhile, excluding Dave from that bunch because he doesn't really count in my opinion. It was most likely Dave, because he does come by every morning to walk down to the bus stop with me, and plus it is Tuesday, a school morning.

"Dude" the person spoke, and automatically the voice was recognized as Dave, but I just really didn't care.

"Karkat you need to wake the hell up man, we can't afford to miss the bus it's like 18 degrees out, harsh." His voice was just making my headache worse, although not like I'm defending him or any shit like that, but I'm pretty sure any voice right now at this moment would make my headache worse.

"I'm not going to school you idiotic jerkshit. Now get out of my apartment so you don't miss the obnoxious fucking bus and have to walk and freeze your ass off" I mumbled threw the blankets that my face was snuggled up into.

"Are you sick or some shit ? " he questioned, peering down at me.

"What's it to you ? it doesn't matter anyways, just go before you miss the fuckin bus Dave " I answered.

It was quite for sometime, before I heard a thud and than another thud. Sitting up, I looked down seeing Dave laying on the floor, his backpack besides him.

"What the everliving fuck do you think you're doing ?" I pointed out, glaring at him in the process.

"What does it look like ? I'm laying on the floor" He replied with his smartass comment, though he knew exactly what I was talking about.

"You know what I mean asshole"

"Do I now ? "

I groaned, laying back down and curling up into the blankets. I could practically see the fucking smile on his face.

"Just go back to sleep Karkat " He spoke.

I didn't reply after that, and I didn't immediately fall asleep either, kinda just laid there for sometime, thinking about something's. The thoughts aren't really important so I don't need to go into detail for them, but my eyelids slowly drooped down, and before I knew it I was sleeping again.

________________________

Okay I'm sorry for such a long wait for a update and it turns out to be short also. I jut wanted to get something published so better than nothing.

School is starting tomorrow ( Bluh ), so once I get used to the school agenda, I'll be able to know when I can update.

So yeah.

Thank you

- TZ