Chapter 5

Surprisingly, I must have slept for awhile because when I stirred around in my bed, eventually opening my eyes and blinking a few times, my eyes focused in on the clock which read 4:53. I really was surprised, actually sleeping for what, a solid like, 11 fucking hours with no bad dreams, no light sleeping, no nothing, really took me by surprise. That mustn't of occurred for a shit ton of time.

For awhile I just laid on my back, staring up at the blank Ceiling, before I actually got up. Everything still hurt, besides the fact that my headache had gotten a bit better. Yawning and rubbing my eyes, I got out of bed even though I didn't want to and I didn't really need too, but I did anyways.

Slowly walking towards my door, it suddenly hit me on how fucking cold it was in here, which reminded me how I needed to get a damn job, which than reminded me of my older brother. I hadn't seen him in days, which not that I really wanted to say this but, it kinda worried me a little bit. He usually was always on time, leaving for work at the same time and arriving home at the same time, and the fact that hadn't happened for the last couple of weeks and now I don't even see him, did worry me. Who even knows, he could be dead for all I know, but than I'd really be screwed, but the fact that I was worried about him and kinda missed his rambling at this point was scaring me.

Groaning, I made my way out of my room and towards the kitchen to get a glass of water. Making my way into the kitchen, before I even could get a glass of water, a plastic bag and a piece of paper caught my eye. Both items were placed on the table, so obviously, I went over to the table to check the shit out. Firstly, I picked up the piece of paper which appeared to have some writing scrawled on to it;

Karkat,

In the bag next to this I got you some food and stuff because you have nothing in you damn kitchen and must be starving, and I made some soup and that's in your refrigerator so just warm it up. Plus what's better than soup on a cold day, or soup in a cold ass apartment in your case man. But seriously it's cold as hell, I don't know how you haven't froze, turn the heat on before you actually do. I wouldn't be surprised if that's why your sick. But I had to write this because I had to run over to johns house. Hope you feel better and see you later.

- Dave

The John part caused me to frown a bit, but it didnt matter. The fact that he did this was nice enough, and i really appreciated it, although i didnt expect something like this from him, not to mention i almost totally forgot that he was here, being that i was asleep the whole time and when he was first here i was exausted and half awake.

But the great thing was, I smiled.

_____________________________________

Okay I'm sorry this is really short and probably has errors, but the next chapter will continue from this point.
I just wanted to give you an update.
But holy shit this had 1K+ reads
It really made my day because I'm really upset and mad right now and my bad mood and just gotten worse.
School and friends // sigh //
But thank you guys so much <3
I hope you like this story and have a great rest of the day.