Chapter One: Tsunami

A/N: (Please read!) Hi everyone, welcome to my book! One of my first books on Wattpad :) I hope you enjoy it! Please vote and comment, I'd love your feedback! 

Above is an aesthetic thingy I made for Tsunami. The pictures aren't totally even because my pic collage isn't working and I had to use Keynote. 

Yes, I realise Tsunami has sea-green eyes, but it just didn't fit with the colour scheme here. The dark blue blob in the center is supposed to be a closeup of her hair. 

Heads up: I'm a total Ripnami and Glorybringer shipper, so whatever I might say in this chapter about Glory and Riptide is not true in my book of shipping. 

Also, I will include Anemarin at some point by throwing Anemone into the summer camp as well later on in the book, so no need to worry. 

So. Yeah. Enjoy the first chapter!!

That girl.

I hate that girl.

I throw my magazine across the room and it hits the wall, then plops into the trashcan. 

Score, I think bitterly, and flop back onto the couch and stare at the ceiling.

Unfortunately for me, my sister's room is covered in posters of the girl. All four walls, from head to toe, separating perfectly around the edges of the window. Even on the ceiling. 

To drag that ladder out of the garage Anemone never even goes in because it's dirty and covered in cobwebs, must mean she's seriously obsessed with this girl.

Hmmph. I roll over on Anemone's bed and snatch the nearest poster off the wall, then ball it up and toss it across the room into the trashcan like the first one.

She's not even that pretty! 

Okay, I lied.

She's gorgeous. Perfectly tanned, bronze skin that sparkles like a freaking Twilight vampire, even more sparkly green eyes, like the most lush, rain-freshened forest you've ever seen. 

Her teeth are chalk white, her lips full, her body slender and her stomach totally flat, according to the giant poster of her in a bikini on one side of the room. (Is my sister gay, or what?)

And how is her hair so amazing?! Beautiful and silky and perfectly wavy, NO TANGLES, flowing chestnut brown hair wish a reddish tint that glows in the sunlight.

 I scowl. I don't want to look at this stuff any longer. "ANEMONE!" I bellow. "You almost done?"

             "Perfection can't be rushed!"

And then she steps out, beaming, and I recoil in disgust.

It's one of that girl's designer dresses-- pinkish blue, like the very beginning of the sunset. White lace covers the bodice, studded with sequins, and the skirt is way too short. 

              "Isn't it hot?" Anemone twirls and the skirt flies up and I can see the white leotard she's wearing under. "Icicle gave it to me. She's rich, you know."

             "I know," I grumble, not asking where the heck Icicle even got such an expensive dress, and toss her some well fitted shorts and a shirt. "Change right now."

Anemone makes a face. "No! You can't order me around!"

             "Change," I say through gritted teeth.

Anemone pouts, then brightens. "But this isn't even the best dress! Icicle also gave me this!"

And then, movie-style, she unzips the back of the dress and rips it away to reveal a long green dress.