❁ you're seeking

i saw niall horan last night!! the concert was fantastic!!

niall was so adorable. you know how he makes the crowd sing the last chorus of fool's gold? well he made us sing it twice because he liked how we sounded. he also praised the area i live in for being mostly of irish descent. it was so wonderful.

i cried a couple of times because ya know, his entire album is sad as fuck.

but i had a good time overall and it was a lovely experience. i bought a really cute gray sweater from merch and i can't wait to wear it to school tomorrow.

school is gonna stink but at least i'll have a comfy sweater to wear.

it's 50 degrees (fahrenheit) here as of right now so sweater season is starting and i'm excited. but apparently it's supposed to get hotter again before it drops down into the forties. weather is such a weird thing.

the next concert i'm going to is twenty one pilots in 47 days. i can't wait, i've wanted to see them for so long. plus their new album is gonna be amazing. the singles are absolute fire i can't even imagine how perfect this new album is gonna be.

anyways, i hope you're having a wonderful day or evening wherever you are. if you ever want to talk, i'm here. i need friends anyways.

9.9.18

spread love,
—b