❁ everything you're needing

sorry for not posting anything in two months. i've been very overwhelmed and depressed. i've had no motivation to do anything recently so i haven't been working on anything wattpad related.

i have no clue if i'm going to continue writing on here. maybe i will. it might help me get back into swing of things after this long depressive episode. but for now i'm just going to update you on what has happened since.

i saw twenty one pilots at the end of october. i've been listening to them for the past three years and they're the band that really got me into music so seeing them live was a big deal for me.

on halloween, i got my very first girlfriend! she's very pretty and literally the most amazing person i've ever met. she's so talented and she has almost the same music taste as me!!

in november i saw waterparks again. idkhbtfm and sup whatever opened and they both did a fantastic job. i love seeing waterparks live because they perform so well together. it's just nice to watch the chemistry flow so well.

my grades are slipping and i'm really trying to turn them around but i'm stupid and have no clue what's going on ever. i'm in all honors classes, even though i probably shouldn't be, and literally everyone is 6,000x smarter than me.

i've been listening to a lot of the 1975 and their new album recently. abiior is so good. matty is an actual genius. i've also been listening to a lot of smaller bands. maybe i'll make a list of them in another chapter.

12.20.18

spread love,
—b