-:\EIGHT/:-

Get ready to be confused >;D

Speaking of the past...

Thomas stood in the middle of Matt's kitchen, horrified. He had gone in there, wondering why the heck Tord was taking so long to come back to Matt's stupid movie, and had shown up just in time to see Tord outside the window walking around the building with.., Tom!? That couldn't be right, he's standing right here in the kitchen!

Going for the backyard, he slipped outside and quickly peered around the corner of the house. No one was there; running around to the front, no one was anywhere except for the one passing car..

"Tord?" He tries calling, getting quiet worried. Of course there wasn't a response, so he went back into Matt's house and back into the living room contemplating over telling them what happened or not.

"Tom? What's wrong? You look tense." Edd says, barely even having to look at him to tell this.

They wouldn't believe him if he told them anyways. It didn't make the slightest bit of sense, what he saw, "Nothing. It's nothing."

"Hey, where'd Tord go?"

"..He had to leave? Went out the back." Tom lies.

Edd seemed faintly surprised and then said, "Is that why you're looking upset? Because you already miss your boyfriend?" He teases.

"Shut up! It's getting to the good part!" Matt calls over the two.

"Matt, this is the fifth time you've said this.." Someone else says, sighing.

-

Tom was still running down the street, trying to get to the other side of the city. It'd take a while, but surely he could get there within the day if he just kept running. He hadn't been very good at this running thing; if he had run fast enough, perhaps Tord wouldn't be the sick, twisted bastard he'd become.

Eventually and finally, Tom got to the first place he wanted to check for any signs of Bing. This place was where Bing used to live before the collapse of the city. It was a long shot, but perhaps Bing never really left and was still around here somewhere? Couldn't hurt to check.

The general area showed no signs of him being there. Digging through some rubble, he was surprised to find an intact, not stolen gun. But this gun.. this gun was one of the few Bing had made years ago to try and keep his own friends safe. That didn't work too well, and at the current day, Tord had all of them; but this one apparently.

Tom stares at him in silence at first, before saying, "I regret ever letting you into my life, and introducing you to Matt and Edd. If you hadn't met them, they wouldn't have died the way they did so soon."

"Your point being?" Tord says, sounding impatient.

"There isn't really one. But there's the fact you haven't killed me yet after all this time staring down the barrel to a gun."

Tord glares at him, and just like that, a gunshot rings down the halls..

"STOP!" The one who fired the gun yells as they made their entrance into the room.

Both Tom and Tord looked startled as they stared back at the newcomer in bewilderment. "And who the fuck are you supposed to be!? Get lost!" Tord says, his gun lowering away from Thomas and towards the floor instead.

"I'd think you'd know me by now, after what you fucking did." They say, marching towards Tord and pointing the rifle at him. "You killed him and left the rest of us to rot."

Tord laughs sinisterly, his gun now also pointed at the other, "Whatever do you mean?"

"You have such a big ego, I'd think you'd recognise yourself in me with it as well." They say, sneering.

"..No, not you. Torm? You're the exact fucking reason he got killed. If the idiot hadn't gotten in the way of Bing, he'd still have his life. You can't go around fusing people together like Bing was doing; why else do you think I left the rest of you misfits!?"

As the two kept going back and forth, Tom had completely left the room, and was nearly outside the building at this point.

Sure, Tord hadn't shot him, but if Torm hadn't shown up with his gunshot, would Tord have actually shot him..? He didn't want to know the answer.

-

Bing was lying on the floor, facing the wall. He had long lost his motivation for anything. He was lucky that that idiot, the Red Leader, hadn't gone all the way through the laboratory, or killed all the clones. He hadn't ever actually left the lab, and had stayed in it for years now.

Only reason he was alive was because of the few remaining clones forcing him to be, pretty much. Why? He couldn't leave. He just couldn't. He didn't have the willpower it would take to get past him, the singular, small obstacle obscuring reality from him by just being there.

Who was him? It was his old lab assistant; Larry, of course.

-

Tord knew that there was no way Yuu could kill him if any of the others were around. Why had this thought suddenly come to him, anyways? He hadn't done anything wrong!

He near literally ran into Diwi and Laurel, who seemed a bit startled that he had shown up running and out of breath.

"What's going on? Is something wrong?" Diwi asks.

"Yuu.., he's trying to.., to-" Tord says between breaths before Laurel interrupts him.

"Oh, shut up! You've left Yuu alone somewhere, idiot! Now we have to go find him!" She says, sounding annoyed as she starts walking the direction Tord had come from.

"Wait, but he-"

"We're going this way!" She says over him. Tord sighs as he and Diwi trail after her. They eventually do find Yuu again. He kept giving Tord weird looks when no one else was looking. It ended up with Tord pretty much using Diwi as a human shield for Yuu's glares.