-:\EPILOGUE/:-

Tord had remembered what his future self had told him about why he was the way he , and he didn't dare forget it.

He had found out the exact date Pat had died in that future, and today was that day now. Things were already quite a bit different, too. Pau and Pat fought less, and Tord may as well be called "the Red Leader" now, though he refused the title since it just reminded him if that crookedly evil future self he had killed. And he and Tom hadn't drifted away, as well as Edd and Matt and everyone else were all still around, too.

In that future, today Pat had been at the house alone and someone had broke in and shot him. Now both Pau and Tord were also there, but Tord was still the only one who knew about it.

"What in the world are we going to do?" Pat was saying to them, pacing back and forth, "Surely someone is stupid enough to carry one out?" As with most controversies, or whatever, that was of an unpopular opinion, all three if them often recieved death threats.

Sure, right now the Red Army hadn't changed much and was still building the way it would to be like the future, but after this event, Tord was knocking it far off that course so he'd never have to look at it again.

"I doubt someone would. They'd be enraging an entire army, after all." Pau says, shrugging.

Tord was staring out the windows constantly, not sure how this assassin had got inside the first time, "What are you so worried about, Tord?" Pat asks him, stopping his pacing.

"I'm expecting someone any time now." Is all Tord says.

Not long later, he knew it was happening. A loud crash from upstairs had sounded and nearly right after the to-be killer showed up at the bottom of the stairs, pointing his gun at them, "Don't fucking move!" They said, Tord's parents stepping back in shock as Tord stayed where he was for a moment.

He saw the person's finger moving, the gun trained on himself this time instead of Pat. (Because if the leader was there, wouldn't he rather kill him than one of his soldiers/fathers?)

Since Tord had caught it just before it happened, he was able to completely avoid the bullet as it was shot and he tackled them to the ground, taking their own gun.

"Tord!" Either Pat or Pau had called to him, but Tord couldn't tell from the rage at this person's idiocy pounding in his ears all of a sudden. He shot the person with their gun and dropped it as he stood up and backed a few steps away from them, glaring at them hatefully as they died on the living room carpet.

The two behind him were in momentary shock of what had happened, as Tord snaps back into reality remembering some of the Red Leader's words. They were that after the first kill, he'd be able to do it easily; which he had, and the Red Leader had been his first kill then.

"Tord are you okay!?" Pat says worriedly, checking Tord for any injuries.

"No, mom." Tord says, huffing.

"How'd you know that was going to happen..?" Pau questions.

"That whole future thing you don't believe." Tord says simply, "I found out the exact time this same dude would come to kill Pat and start the downfall into chaos. Now he's stopped."

"What?" Pat says, not expecting what Tord had said.

"You should have died today."

And that's it! It's done! Wow! This took me over a year to write because I originally had no idea what I was doing, and had no time to write! I finished this whole book before starting to post it, incase you didn't know/catch that.
Sincerely thank you to everyone who stuck through this until the end! This was my first finished book, as well as my first in general, I suppose.

I may do a sequel, but I'm not sure! I have ideas for it if people want one! In the mean time, however, I'm going to be writing a Tord x Matt thing since there's honestly not a lot of that and it's the best imo