Chapter 5

"Oh my God!" Screamed someone.

"You have to be kidding me!" Screamed Ravi. "I'm blaming you!"

"Don't scream and/or point at me!" Said Leo.

"What do we do now!? There's a witness!"

"Get him!"

The guy tried to close the door to prevent Ravi to get him, but he was to late. Ravi pinned the guy on the floor.

"What now?"

"Get off me!" Screamed the guy.

"We'll have to take him with us." Leo said struggling to get the king to stay put.

"Let's just leave him here!" Said Ravi. "I don't want to kidnap him."

"You must! We can't leave any witnesses!"

"Yeah... Leo, at this point you don't have to care about that. We were literally in "prison". If you didn't want any witnesses, we would need to kidnap those guards too."

"Just take him with us! He will be our gift for Hakyeon so he won't feel alone."

"Don't call our king like that!"

"Everyone here calls him by his name, so I can too."

"No, you cannot!" Screamed the young man. "You're bad! You're kidnapping our king!"

"No, I'm borrowing him. It's different."

"You little-"

"Let's just get out of here! Someone else could come and this one is already hard to control..."

"Yeah... let's go!"

As they walked through the village, they had a problem that could make them be discovered.

"I will scream until my lungs get off my rib cage!"

"Stop it! You're gonna get us caught." Leo said.

"I am sure that's the point." Ravi said.

"Yeah! You know what!? I'll be so happy if someone sees us! You both will die executed!" Screamed the guy. "You are kidnapping our king! And me!"

"Be quiet... you were not part of the plan." Said Leo.

"The worst part is that I'm seeing my king with a piece of clothes on his mouth! You will be in so much trouble!"

"Ravi! Shut him off. With the volume of his voice, he might have an off button."

"He's human... I'm sure he doesn't have an off button."

"Well, find a way of making him quiet."

"I'm doing the best I can!"

As they fought, Ravi lost his balance and his grip on the guy making him fall and hit his head with a tree.

"Well that was convenient." Said Leo.

"Oh my God! We killed him!" Ravi screamed.

"No we didn't. I'm sure he just lost conscience."

Suddenly, Hakyeon freed himself from Leo's grip and ran towards the young man. He finally took off the piece of clothes covering his mouth and started talking to the guy.

"Ken! Please wake up!"

"He's not only beautiful, but his voice is charming too." Leo said.

"What the hell are you talking about!?" Asked Ravi. "He's panicking in the verge of crying and you are talking about that! How can you be so heartless!?" Ravi asked before running to check the king and his friend.

Leo walked calmly close to them. He was just observing the scene and thinking of what he would do next. After a few minutes, he talked.

"Hey, Ravi. Mind if you come with me for a second?"

Ravi looked at him suspiciously and without a word stood up and walked behind Leo.

"What do you want now?"

"Stop whining! This is not the behavior of a king, not even the king of Jellyfish Tank talks like that." Leo said making Ravi laugh for the first time all day.

"I am sorry. It's just... it gets me every time I hear that name." Said Ravi laughing. "Jellyfish Tank! Why would someone name a kingdom like that?"

"That is not funny, Ravi. You should respect people's kingdoms."

"Says the idiot who came to kidnap a king. Is that not disrespectful enough!?" Asked Ravi.

"At least I'm not laughing of his kingdom's name."

"Oh, great! Now you are the mature one." Said Ravi sarcastically.

"Exactly!" Leo exclaimed making Ravi mad.

"I really want to kill you right now."

"Could you repeat that in front of my guards? It would be great if they hear you."

"You are right! They would love to help me on that." Ravi said gaining a glare from Leo.

"Anyways... I have a plan."

"What is it now?" Asked Ravi.

"Just follow my lead." Said Leo walking again to the king and his friend.

"Okay." Replied Ravi following Leo.

"Okay, your highness. Let's make this easy."

"What?" Asked the king annoyed.

"You come with us in peace and we will not kill your servant."

"What-?" Ravi tried to talk, but his mouth was covered by Leo's hand.

"What do you say, your highness?"

"I guess I don't have a choice." Answered the king.

"Great! Ravi, get the servant..."

"Jaehwan."

"Excuse me, your highness."

"His name is Jaehwan."

"Good for him." Said Leo.

And they walked through the night without being noticed by anyone from Enchanted Star Land nor VIXX Light.