₁₄ . twin telepathy

June 21st, 1985
2:37 am

"ET" was playing on the 24-inch TV in the Tozier's basement. Eddie was laying in the lap of Richie, whose legs were resting on the coffee table in front of him. Eddie had snuck over because his boyfriend was home alone that night, since his parents were away for the week and Bev said she would be out with Bill all night. 

Richie couldn't tell whether Eddie was asleep or not, but he was getting pretty tired himself. He looked over at the clock on the wall a few feet away from him, and could just make out the time in the dim lighting. 2:37. He slowly leaned forward, making sure not to bother Eddie. Richie grabbed the remote and turned the tv off. He then took off his glasses and leaned back onto the couch shut his eyes, preparing himself to get some sleep.

"What the fuck?" yelled Richie. 

Eddie sprung up out of his lap. "What is it, Rich?" he asked, putting a hand on his boyfriend's shoulder.

"Why am I wet?"

"What do you mean?"

"Like, I feel wet. Not in a sweaty way but like, like I'm showering. I don't know how to explain it, I just feel a wet texture on my skin." Eddie grabbed Richie's forearm and felt his skin.

"You're dry Richie, that makes absolutely zero sense. How can you be wet if there isn't any liquid on your ski-"

"I DON'T KNOW EDS. I'M JUST- THIS FEELS SO WEIRD WHAT THE FUCK," he yelled out.

"Ok. Stop freaking out and calm down."

"Fine." Richie sat back down took a few seconds to even out his breath. "I'm calm now."

"So what do you think it is?" Eddie asked, sitting down on the table in front of Richie to face him.

"I told you Eds, I have no I-"

"Mike?"

"What? How is Mike related to this he's probably back home dreaming about slaughtering sheep or something."

"I meant your brother, dumbass."

"Oh. I forgot," said Richie, remembering

"So maybe he's..."

"Why would he be showering at 2:30 am."

"I don't know, I'm not him."

"But you are," said Eddie, giggling.

"Don't say that Eds, you know I'm way hotter."

"If by hot, you mean blind, then yes. You're right."

June 21st, 1985
10:14 am

The sound of a phone ringing buzzed amidst the kids all yelling and running around the house. 

"IS ANYBODY GOING TO GET THAT?" yelled Hopper. He had been sitting down in the living room with a coffee and a paper, hoping none of the kids would come in and interrupt him.