It All Started...

I'm a big fan of X aka Jahseh aka XXXTentacion lol. Geneva is his ex. If you don't like her, Then imagine yourself or just leave :) I don't hate Geneva. I honestly like her as a person. But what she did to him was absolute shit. The things she did to him were bad but as a person, I think she's a cool person, But he would want us to forgive her. I honestly really liked them together.

If you're going to be an asshole about X's death, Leave. No one wants your negativity or bad vibes. Or be an asshole about anyone on here. X wouldn't want that. He would want your positive, good vibes, peace & love. I will forever express his message

X is not a woman beater. Geneva dropped the charges after his death because she lied about him beating her and her being pregnant at the time. X died as an innocent man. The phone call on the next part shows X's innocence and how he did not beat Geneva. And how much he truly loves her. The fact that he is willing to get himself into jail instead of her just shows how much he truly loves her.

Background Knowledge:

***MUST READ TO GIVE BETTER UNDERSTANDING OF FANFIC UNLESS YOU'VE READ THE DESCRIPTION XD***

Jahseh (Jah, X, XXXTentacion) is a celebrity rapper who dated a girl named Geneva Ayala during the years 2016 - 2017. They had a relationship which X was accused of hitting, choking, threatening to murder Geneva, kicking, locking her in her room for 2 days & beating her while they were in a relationship. Charges were put against X. After he passed away, (June 18th 2018) His ex, (Geneva) dropped the charges on X about him beating her. She admitted to lying about him beating her and doing all those things to her. She was also not pregnant and X did not beat her, She admitted it was her other ex. She later changed her Instagram username to "liar" because she felt guilty about his death and what she did.

I am not saying that Geneva is a bad person. I'm just stating the truth. I really liked Geneva & X together. I thought they were cute together. The shit she put him through and did to him was terrible. What Geneva did was the biggest mistake ever but we all make mistakes. He loved her. X would want us to forgive her as easily as he forgave her. Even after the shit she put him through, He still loved her through everything. Even after the break up, He still loved her. He truly loved her. He would even go to jail & have her not go to jail instead. This girl was his drug. His happiness, His everything.

Even Geneva didn't want to fight and deal with the whole law anymore. She put the charges up but they're both sick of it. 

Mental Note: X is not a woman beater.