The Phone Call

Geneva's Diary Entry

My name is Geneva. Geneva Ayala. You may know me as the girl who banged another guy twice while I was with Jahseh when he was in jail. And also that I falsely told the police that he beat me while "I was pregnant" and I got 2 black eyes. Nope those were from my other ex. I put him through hell. I know. Uncommon opinion: Geneva is actually a good person. I'm still surprised he forgave me. But his fans won't forgive me. I love him. Always. I'm tired. I'm tired of this stupid legal case battle. I think Jah is also sick of it too. I wish I could drop these legal charges against him. I'm done fighting. He's too. Even after all the shit I put him through. He still loves me. And so do I

PHONE CALL (Real phone call from Jahseh (X), Geneva, Will (friend) & Jasmine (Friend))

X: It really hurts me, it really really hurts me and also, I didn't want her to go to the state because there was the slightest chance that she could've got arrested. So I didn't even want you to go sign the papers. When I thought that you could possibly get arrested, I was trying to call you guys last night to tell you guys to stay away from her, and that I'm gonna figure it out before I do anything. I still wanted to save her, I still wanted to help her, nobody else wanted to help her. They said she was the devil. But there was a strong chance, that you Jasmine, and your ? if you went  to the state attorney's office, or the public defender's office, you guys could've got arrested, yeah. And you guys didn't know that. So here's what you're going to do, and here's what you're going to do, and if you guys don't do this the way I'm saying it I'm going to send them to your mom's house. We have their address ? Fucked up ?. So, here's what we're going to do. I'm going to call one more time, I'm going to use the rest of this call, I'm going to call one more time, you guys are going to stay home. You guys are going to stay home, and you're going to listen to what I'm saying, and you're going to do exactly what I'm saying, and Geneva need to go delete every single Tweet now. You don't have to go delete the GoFundMe yet, though.  

Someone in background: (Incoherent)

X: I'm sorry, I apologize. Yeah, Geneva's going to delete all those Tweets, uhh, she's going to send a specific text message to Will, to not incriminate myself, to make it clear to me, that you fucked yourself in the Walmart. You can hear me, correct?

Jasmine(?): Yeah I can hear you, bruh.

X: Alright, so I'm going to ask Geneva- I need you to speak for yourself, can you hear me Geneva?

Geneva: Yeah.

X: Alright, are you with me or against me?

Geneva: I just don't stand for any of the shit that's happening.

X: Are you with me or against me?

Geneva: I'll fucking drop the charges, but, you already said that (?)

X: No no no, (?) I don't want you to end up in jail. If you drop the charges you're going to end up in jail, Geneva. I have to find a way around it. I don't want you in jail, Geneva, I love you

Geneva: It's gonna drop eventually if I do not show up to court, if I don't show up to court I don't- X: Exactly!

Geneva: I know.

X: That's what I was going to make you do! That's what I was going to make you do!

Geneva: That's what we were going to do regardless.

X: Listen. You put all this shit on the internet. You're not realizing what you're doing. You're inviting too much attention. I didn't know what you're were going to do. I know you don't want me to go to prison. I know you don't want me to. I know you're fucking twisted. I know you're twisted. So am I. I was playing it wrong. I was playing the game very, very, very wrong. I should've played it by the rules I knew. And maybe, and maybe we would've been straight. I did it wrong! I apologize. I apologize to you. Cause I should've dealt me. I should've dealt me. I apologize.