Chapter 6

Monday morning rolled in and Adele found herself waking up before the alarm. She was unusually alert these days. She had now moved to a condo near the office by the curtsy of Mr. Parks. "Now I can take her to me" She thought.

Her Aunt was sad to see her go but she cannot stop her from leaving. She only wished for the best and a bright future for her. Nothing more than that.

 She looked at her apartment and shied. "What did I do to deserve this lavish treatment?" She thought.

But what totally irked her was the guard that surrounded her twenty four seven. She was just his assistant so why the hell he needs to protect her.

 It is not like she is going to drown accidently in her bathtub or worse shot. But still She was very much cautious about her surroundings .

She walked out after parking her car. She walked inside the building and no one stopped her. A text popped in her cell.

"To the thirty floor and you can use my private elevator the security will escort you to me"

"Cocky bastard" She thought. She was lead by Trent to the elevator and he also punched the codes. 

She thought he is not only his private security but he is also his butler part time maybe but still is his maid.

She walked towards the office with a black glass door. "Is this also bulletproof?" She thought idly. Something about this man screams shady and dangerous and she does not want to know that side of him. Specially after seeing all those scars on his body.

She knocked on the door and a muffled come in was heard. She walked inside and looked at her new boss. He was sitting on his black chair deep in thought his hands were joined and both forefingers were touching his temple.

"Sir" His eyes snapped opened. Then his gaze fell on clock he smiled for some unknown reason. "Right on time Miss Adele. Now I know why he was reluctant to let you go you are such a hard worker with so good manners." He said looking at her. 

"If only you knew the truth" She thought bitterly.

"So because it is your first day I will personally make you familiarise with the office. And you never have given me a full name you were just known as Adele by your previous boss too is there a specific reason for that Bambie?" He asked. "No sir nothing specific I just don't like to use my father's name with mine" She replied politely.

"Ok then I will not ask you for your full name Bambie. I will just give you mine" He whispered the last part not loud enough for her to hear. And he was glad that she don't because if she knew she would be running for the hills without thinking twice.

 But he needs to protect her at every cost because she is his only weakness and it can break him to bits. He have to keep her as close as possible.

"So come with me Adele I will show you your office first" He said. He put a small hand on her back. It is his way of showing to everyone she is his. 

And if someone gone to a length of even looking at her. He will kill them.

"This is your office" he had shown her the small office next to his. "This is also connected with mine from this door so feel free to intervene whenever you like" He said chuckling. 

"Even if you are fucking someone?" She thought. He took a sharp intake of breath. "Oh no" She thought. "I thought Out loud didn't I?" She asked and he nodded.

"Don't worry Bambie I have only one girl in my mind I want to Fuck right now and she is not going to let me so your Virgin eyes are safe." He said. 

" What makes you think I am a virgin?" Somewhere an anger flared inside of him. But he didn't showed it.

He wanted her no matter what. He will have her sooner or later. "Good for me then. I wont have to train you in that department" He muttered icily.

 Somehow his displeasure hurt her. She wanted to do anything and everything in her account to make sure she fulfil his every wish. It was dangerous she knew but she cannot help it.

"Don't worry sir I will make sure the situation never came to that." I said. He looked at her icily as if daring for her to challenge him on this.

 She was not going to back out of it easily. He smiled at her not a good kind as if indicating her what was going to happen next.

He caged her inside the office. "Don't challenge me Bambie . I for the one don't like to be challenged and second I don't let go of the things I like no matter how hard they try to resist at last they have to come to me." He said she just shrugged in response.

She simply didn't cared what he thinks about her. She only knew she have to get in at sharp eight and leave at five . And in the middle of it she have to be nothing but a one hundred percent working secretary. 

And she will be just that, She needs this job to acquire the money she needed to get the hell out of this place.

He looked at her amused. She still acted indifferently. A very different from what she had acted when they met first. Maybe she does not likes to mix personal life with professional one. 

"Well she is in for a big surprise then" He thought smirking.

"This is where I will leave you to be Miss Adele." He said moving back when all he wanted was to bend her over his desk and have his way with her. 

Soon He promised himself. Soon she will be all his for taking.

He walked out of the office leaving her startled and much more confused than before and she just though what the hell happened here? Did he just called her his? And a voice inside said 

yes he definitely did called you his

Word Count: 1060 words