Chapter 26

The wedding day had been Arrived. Adele have been waiting for it with anticipation. She was excited as she was afraid. Maybe Christin was right she is turning into bridezilla. He almost laughed at the thought.

"Mommy, I saw the angel, she is with uncle Christin" Scarlett said coming inside. She looked very cute with her pink brides maid dress.

The ceremony was small, only friends and family. Since, Adele have no one to walk her down she asked Trent to do so. Trent was happy to help. Trent came inside wearing a white Tux matching the groom. "Addie it is time" Adele nodded and held his hand.

"Don't be nervous, even if you fall Scarlett and I will have something to laugh while you are away on your honeymoon." Adele glared at Trent. "there is it, your Uncle Christin was right when last night he said about her becoming a bridezilla." She saw immediate friends and family members. Her Aunt was there, so was her cousin.

Her father was not invited into this, because she didn't wanted him to be here. She looked up and her eyes meet with Dazzling Silver ones. She was dreaming of this moment.

She was ready to become his officially. At a point Denzell was so freaked out that he suggested they elope. She smiled at the memory. And there are so many to make.

Christin was standing by Denzell's side but he wan not looking at her rather his eyes was on someone else. Her eyes followed Christin and landed on a beauty dressed in beautiful ivory gown. She was indeed an angel as Scarlett described her to be. Trent gave her hand in Denzell's awaiting one . "Finally' Denzell muttered under his breath.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to join this man and this woman in holy matrimony...." The minister begin. Adele tuned everything out, she can only feel as if there are only two people in entire universe right now her and Denzell. Denzell cannot able to take his eyes off his bride. She looked so much beautiful just like he always imagined her to be.

He cannot take his eyes off her. "I believe you have written your own vows?" the minister's voice broke their trance and a series of laugher rang across the room. Christin leaned towards Denzell and said "Stop gawking her and complete the ritual" Denzell blushed at this.

Denzell started looking at her " The first time I heard your voice calling my name, I thought you must be an angel, because no one on the entire place can sound so melodic. And meeting you only confirmed my theory. You took my heart away in one look and I knew then and there I found my queen. And there is nothing that can ever replace you in my life. I love you with all my heart, My soul belongs to you, and I can die a thousands time if that means being with you. My Angel, my baby, there is nothing in the world that I cannot do for you. I love you"

"Sweet speech, But can you actually Die for her?" All of them looked at the owner of the voice and there was Jonah and Lorenzo standing there pointing a gun on Scarlett and Axelia. "Now I give you one choice Adele, your life for your daughter's." Jonah said. "Please don't hurt my daughter, I... I am ready to trade my life for her" "no" Christin and Denzell said at the same time. And it made Jonah chuckle.

"on your knees girl" Jonah said. Pushing Axelia and Adele to their knees. All the wedding party was meek spectators. "Now, now brother, I am sensing a turmoil within you. Is it because of this new girl in your life? I thought you suppose to be loyal to one you love. But it is still just my thought. Maybe you are not as loyal as you look." Jonah said

"What is he talking about?" Denzell asked. "Oh Denzell, are you naturally this much dumb or her love for you made you Dumb?" He asked Denzell. "what are you talking about? Let them go or I swear that I will..."

"Tsk...tsk Denzell, always be aware of your surroundings. Didn't anyone teach you that? If you would have, you could have saw how much Christin my dear little brother had loved you bride. That is if he still does that let's see. Christin you have until I count to ten decide for yourself who lives and who will die? If you don't decide until I reach ten, then sadly both of them will be killed."

"Decide little brother, either way the guilt will eat you up." Christin looked pained. "Come one little brother decide you have not much time left. Once Lorenzo reached one, I shall kill both of them" "Nine" Lorenzo counted. "Why are you doing this?" Christin asked trying to figure a way out. He saw Danzell reached for his gun. And shook his head in no.

"Simply because I had to show you, how weak and Pathetic you have become." He said. "Five" Lorenzo counted. "No please I cannot chose between them" he cannot because he cannot be unfair Axelia just because he loved Adele, that isn't fair." "Two" Lorenzo smirked. "tell us who you chose or next time Lorenzo count both of them will be dead.

"One" Lorenzo counted. "Time's up" Jonah said. "Jonah don't" Christin warned. "Since you insisted so much, I will go easy on you, I will first shoot her," Jonah pointed the gun at Axelia. Axelia closed her eyes, and Christin ran towards her as the gun shots echoed. "Christin" A muffled cry echoed in the air and all lasted was silence.

Word Count: 966 words