The final drink?

I stand up n' stare at her. The women who killed all the light in my life... I walk around to the other side of the bar n' grab an extra glass along with the whiskey bottle. I pour out two

Y/n: "however this goes... Reckon we both could use a drink."

Raven places her sword beside my pistol on the bar, her way of sayin' this was neutral ground. One last drink for one of us at least. She sits down at the bar stool n' looks at me dead in the eyes

Raven: "I'm sorry."

I take a swig and lean on the bar, my hands wrapped around my glass
Y/n: "was it worth it? Was killin' two innocent lives for more power worth it in the end? Did robbing my happiness make you happy in return?"

Raven: "no. It brought sorrow to me. Seems your Clover had an effect on me."

Y/n: "not her. The innocent life that your removed from us. My unborn child. I've been reading up on the myths n' legends surroundin' the maidens, a pregnant maiden was killed in history too. Her power was drained as she died... but the innocence and goodness of that young life changed the new maiden, they say it blunted her blade, she became far less of a heartless killer and she became good. But y'know how folklore goes, it's mostly bull I reckon. But then again maybe not."

Raven sighs heavily and grabs the bottle, refilling her glass.
Raven: "I don't want to kill you. But I know you're set on revenge."

Y/n: "a part o' me don't wanna kill you neither. But I cant let my Clover go unavenged." I fill up my glass and walk around to sit on the barstool beside her. I push my gun away from my grasp as a show of peace... for now. "So, how's the team?"

Raven: "what?"

Y/n: "team STRQ?" *chuckle* "you really don't remember me do you?"

Raven: "not apart from the angry man from that night, no."

Y/n: "that's a real shame. You n' I used to be real close. How about the name 'Greg Strongjaw'? A bully from Beacon."

Raven: "ha! Haven't thought about him in years... wait. Y/n Yaw?"

Y/n: "that's right! The lil' wimp who was saved by the badass team STRQ."

Raven: "my Oum... I remember that day."

*flashback*

I was walkin' down the halls, my coat hood up high enough so no one could see my face. I was shy, nervous. I wasn't a great fighter either, no amazing weapon to call my own just my pistol holstered to my hip.

A solid punch threw me to the floor, n' someone grabbed me by my collar and pinned me against the wall. Greg Strongjaw.

Greg: "well look what we got here. I thought I told you to never show you face around Beacon again dweeb!"

Y/n: "I-I'm not goin' nowhere Greg! I deserve to learn right, just like you do."

Greg: "ha! I think you need to learn how to speak properly before you learn to fight moron! Let's pummel that accent out of you!"
He reared his fist back and I shut my eyes tight, waitin' for the strike... which never came. I opened one eye slowly to see someone holding his wrist an inch from my face, the person had a long red armoured outfit, with long jet black hair, and instantly I knew who I was looking at. Raven Branwen. My crush.

Raven: "now that's not very nice Greg, picking on someone because of their accent. Now put him down!"
Greg dropped me to the floor and I slumped on against the wall rubin' my neck from where he was holding me so tight

Greg brushed her hand away and looked down at me with disgust then spat on my face
Greg: "you're not worth my time."
He walked off laughing with his team. Raven knelt down beside me and began usin' her sleeve to wipe off the spit

Raven: "what an asshole. Y/n you ok?"

Y/n: "y-yeah, I'm fine."

Raven was so perty. Eyes I could get lost in, a smile that'd melt the coldest mans heart... My cheeks were blushing as she smiled at me and offered me her hand to stand. I took it and stood up, avertin' my gaze from her, not wanting her to see how pathetic I was.

Y/n: "thanks... guess he's right. I don't deserve to go here."

Raven hit me across the back of the head softly
Raven: "hey! Don't put yourself down! He's bigger than you! How about I teach you how to even the playing field? You have every Thursday afternoon off right? No classes?"

Y/n: "yeah, guess I do."

Raven: "perfect! Then every Thursday night you'll spend with me training, how about it?"

Y/n: "I-I mean, I-I don' wanna put you out or nothin' like that! You're a busty- I MEAN BUSY girl!"
She smiled, the smile becomin' wider until finally she burst out laughin'! Her laugh was just as perty as she was

Raven: "I always have time for my friends. So whadda you say?"

Y/n: "I'd love to!"

Raven: "excellent! And in return, you can take me out on a date. See you Thursday evening."

Y/n: "wait what?!"

*end of flashback*

Y/n: "I never did get the chance to tell ya how much you meant to me back then... guess I waited too long. we left Beacon, I met Clover and the rest... the rest is history."

Raven: "if it's any consolation, I thought your accent was cute. I thought you were cute."

Y/n: "heh heh. We never did have that date did we?"

Raven: "we kinda are now."

Y/n: "only because of what you did are we here together."

Raven: "Y/n... is this really what you want? When someone takes the maidens power they learn almost everything about the previous person, their knowledge, their experiences... and they learn what ailed that person... Clover was dying. Another year at best. You'd have been alone again. A single father."

Y/n: "*sigh* yeah. Her folks told me about that after the funeral. She didn't want to worry me. She never showed it but... I knew she was sufferin' everyday."

Raven: "there's a reason you never heard her scream. She wanted it... she didn't want to leave you, but she knew the pain was getting worse and worse. Y/n she cared about you... Clover lives on as part of me. We still care about you."

Y/n: "nice... I like that. She's apart of you so I can't kill you, cus otherwise I'm killin' her. Good play."

Raven: "it's not a play Y/n! Ok, ask me anything about after you met me. Anything!"
I swivel in the barstool lookin' at her.

Y/n: "alright, I'll humour ya. What were my parents called"

Raven: "-Alison and Toby."

Y/n: "...ok um... oh! There was a cow on my farm, never left my side when she was alive, what was her-"

Raven: "-Helix, because she had a swirling pattern on her side."

Y/n: "ok two outa three. How about this, now only Clover knew this... I always had a nightmare, every week, on the same day. What is the nightmare?"

Raven thinks for a moment before her eyes go wide in shock as if rememberin' what I once told Clover.
Raven: "my Oum... the nightmare was you. Watching yourself gun down your loved ones without remorse... you were scared of your own power."

Y/n: "you're not bullshittin' are you? Clover really is part of you now."

Raven places her hand on my knee
Raven: "I really am."

Y/n: "this is unbelievable."

Raven: "still wanna kill me... hunny?"