Chapter 1

Sam Winchester POV*

I woke up in another crappy motel room, looking around to find Dean on my laptop. "Dude? What are you doing?" I ask blearily.

"I think I may have found us a job," Dean explained without looking away from the screen. Ever since Bobby died, Dean's been obsessed with killing Dick and his army of Leviathans.

"Really? Huh." I sat up, sitting on the edge of the bed. "Where is it?"

Taking a deep breath and sighing, Dean shut the computer giving me an uncertain smile. "London."

I shook my head, thinking I hadn't heard him right. "London?"

"Yes. London."

"London.. England?"

He rolled his eyes, picking up his beer and nodding. "Yes, and if we want to get there before this.. Thing goes rapid in the streets, we should get going soon."

I was still confused, sitting there like a lost duck.

"You gonna pack?" He was already shoving things into duffles bags.

"But why England? Why go there for a job? There's got to be hunters over there that can handle this situation."

He sighed, motioning towards the laptop. "See for yourself."

I swallowed thickly, hesitating to stand up. Once reaching the table, I opened the laptop to see what I've never seen before. It was gore and horrible.

Trust me, and I've seen things.