Chapter 5

Ok this was getting weird. "How did you-"

"I saw it." The Doctor interrupted. "Also I saw you on the news when I visited the U.S. The ones going on the murder spree?" We spoke quickly. "Oh no that wasn't us,it just looked like us." The Doctor smiled. "I know it wasn't. I could see it in their faces too. I have no idea-" He got up. "What those things were." He stopped and looked at us just as Clara came out. "But they weren't human." She set down the tray. "What wasn't human?" We took the tea and the Dean spoke. "Nothing. So Doctor,what can you tell us about Mickey Smith?" He sat down again and said to us "Not much. He was dating Rose Tyler last I heard of him." He took a sip of tea. Dean looked at the papers. "Oh well this says he was married to a uh Martha Jones." The Doctor made a face. It looked sad and.... of regret. "Do you know Martha?" I asked. He quickly looked up. "No not at all. So Mickey then,he was a dear old friend yes. Has something happened to him then?" We sighed and told him the news. He passed away two nights ago along with about 200 other people. The cops are saying it's just homicide but we like to dig a little deeper." The Doctor didn't seem at all upset about the death of his friend. "So you're saying this thing is......not human? Unnatural perhaps? Not normal? Some may even go as far as to say......not natural?" ️DEAN and I looked at each other. What was with this guy? "Um not necessarily were just covering all grounds." I told him. He stood up. "Well let's go see for sure then. Come on Clara."

A/N: sorry for the shirt chapter and long wait I hope you liked it