Chapter 3

*Delphinus house*

We walked into the house wearing our fed suits. As the women let us in we sat down and starting to ask her questions. "So tell me,did your husband say anything strange before he died?" I asked the lonely widow. "Oh no. If anything he was much LESS paranoid than usual." We wrote that down and Dean asked to go to the bathroom so he could scan for EMF. "So Ms.Smith have you felt anything weird lately? Maybe...cold spots?" I saw her puzzled look and quickly said "Sorry part of the routine gotta cover all grounds." She shook her head still very confused. "No um who did you say you were again?" Just as I was about to reply,Dean came back downstairs and said in a hushed tone, "Nothing. No EMF no Sulfur nothing." We thanked Ms.Smith and headed out. Dean turned to me as we got into our crappy rental and said "Well I did find out something. You know crazy bow tie fez guy? Him and Mickey (the guy whose house we were at) were pretty good friends. What do you say we pay him a visit?" We found out where the guy lives after talking to just one person in the factory. "Yeah Mickey and him were pretty tight." The older man told us after looking at the picture. "So Mr.Cross did Mickey ever give you a name or really any other information about this guy?" He took another look at the picture and said "Oh yeah he did. He was some kind of doctor I guess that's all that Mickey ever called him. The Doctor. Went to his house a few times with Mickey you want the address? He's staying at a flat a bit across town. 222B Baker Street.

A/N: ok this one was a bit longer and ended on sort of a cliff hanger I guess well don't forget to favorite and comment what you think. Thanks