chapter two

"i want to love you. pretty young thing, you need some lovin' tender lovin' care!!" i groaned at the sound of my alarm. i took off my eye mask and grabbed my phone. scrolling through my social media that i wasn't supposed to have. nct dream comeback teaser. oh wow our comebacks are really close in date. i sighed shutting off my phone and rolling around my bed. i stood up and walked to the bathroom, doing my morning routine. "makeup or no makeup?" i asked myself. that's when i realized my music was still playing through the house. i giggled. maybe we should play my song? i started playing my song all through the apartment. i decided to wear no makeup. i began getting ready to head to sm.
outfit:

i headed out of my apartment grabbing a yogurt to eat

i headed out of my apartment grabbing a yogurt to eat. my manager is waiting outside for me to get there. i smiled and bowed.
"hey." she said and opened the back door of the car for me to get in.
once we arrived at sm, i threw on a mask to cover my face from fans of other artists. i then enter the building, pulling down my mask. i smiled at everyone and bowed. we were really like a family.
"y/n can we talk to you?" another groups manager said to me and i nodded, following behind him.
"we know you're making your solo debut soon. i also know you would prefer to be in a group." i nodded again. "obviously that's not going to happen right now, but what if you and a couple of my guys, do a vlive series together for the fans?" i tilted my head.
"who are 'my guys'?" i questioned.
"have you ever heard of nct?"
——————————————————————————
unedited!
i'm updating groupchat today!