chapter nine

"no"
"manager-nim please" i begged
"no!" she sighed in frustration, i ran a hand through my hair licking my lips in agitation. stupid manager thinks she can tell me what to do.
"well i'm gonna do it anyway!" i huffed, and my eyes widened when i caught her smiling.
"figured." she sighed again, "just make this collab something your style." i nodded and smiled running into the dance room excitedly. i had tooo much energy in me i had to shake some off so i decided to dance a bit. i learned the new choreography to No by CLC and soon enough i was dancing.

i threw myself on the floor and took a couple breaths smiling. then i heard a clap from behind me (how cliche) i turned around and saw jaemin. he smiled walking over.
"you dance good." he said sitting down beside me.
"thanks." i smiled, looking back at the ceiling.
"so what did your manager say."
"she said no." i joked, he looked at me with wide eyes.
"are you serious?!" i giggled.
"no silly, i'm just joking." he sighed relief turning to face the mirror in front. "i was thinking, why don't we do a song where we express ourselves."
"i was thinking that too." he said.
suddenly my manger bursted in.
"come on y/n!" she helped me stand up and dragged me out of the practice room. i waved bye at jaemin rolling my eyes and pouting. he chuckled and waved back.
"y/n!" my manager scolded me in the hall.
"what?" i asked, confused.
"you can't be caught in a scandal with any of the members you got it?!"
"yes! okay we were just talking!"
"don't raise your voice at me young lady."
"you're not my mom.." i murmured. i heard her sigh.
"you're so hard headed. can't you get anything through your head?! look at you, you're gaining weight, your cheeks are fat and you look terrible!" i looked at my feet.
"i know." i spoke quietly. this was the behind the scenes of being an idol. fat shaming was done on the daily and on honestly i wasn't even fat.
"we're getting you on a stronger diet." she spoke firmly before walking away. i didn't have anything on me as i left everything at my apartment so i just quickly left the building, speed walking home.
right now i felt horrible and i just wanted to sleep.

unedited!!
wow i've been gone for like a month