chapter eight

"woah you look a hot mess." i said looking the 5 members up and down. we were here at our lunch meeting thing and only jeno and jaemin looked presentable. the others looked like they just woke up and got hit by 30 trains on the way here.
"oh shut up." haechan said sitting down and instantly ordering food. the others followed. me jeno and jaemin got our food first as we where the first ones to arrive and we began eating. once i finished we all began discussing the mess that the company was doing with all eight of us.
"i just think more notice would have made it better" i said taking a sip of coke. i looked at the pair of eyes staring at me, since we got here jaemin has been eyeing me. like is there something wrong. i don't want to embarrass him so i chose to not say a peep. our eyes met and i was surprised when he didn't even flinch. as we started into each other's eyes i could feel a burning-
"y/n! jaemin!"
we both jump and look towards the loud dolpin laugh. chenle eyed us suspiciously but chose not to speak on it. "we were saying that it would be great to collaborate in a song together" i nod and smile.
"i'd love to work on a song with you guys." they all clap.
"okay it's time to go." jeno days and everyone stands up. no one said bye to anyone we just all left our separate ways.
once i got home i stared at the ceiling wondering why jaemin kept looking at me. he's kind of cute, huh?

unedited!
thank you for 1k reads!!

unedited!thank you for 1k reads!!