Chapter 4

Boring authors note time YAAAAY. Skip it if you want. I just want to thank you all for reading this FUCKIN GARBAGE I mean story that I'm writing. 40 views in a couple of days. This story tbh I think is better than the first story I made. So far, life is awesome on Wattpad. Adaptive Authors Note Out.

"Wake up wake up wake up!" Lena practically yelled at you. You groaned in response and rolled over opposite where she sat. "Nope, not happening today luv!" She announced while turning you over to stare at your face. "You.." She said grunting while she attempted to lift you up onto your feet. "Are going to...." she tried even more and was nearly successful. "Kick some...." She lifted you off the bed and planted you on your feet. "Los Muertos ass." She finished. You sighed and walked out of the room. You ate breakfast and brushed you teeth. "Hurry Love, we leave in 2 hours!" You put away your toothbrush and walked out in your suit. Still strapping the combat shin pads to your feet you followed Lena out the door to the training room.

Le 5 minutes later

You opened the door to the training room and walked in. Winston was waiting in the corner. "Hello (Y/N), nothing like a last minute practise won't hurt!" He laughed. You nodded and smiled back at him. "Well, maybe it does." You joked. Lena quietly giggled behind you. "Simulation...Commense." Announced Athena loudly. Bots shot up and you shot them back down speedily. You tried again. Quicker this time. You finished with a score of 1100. (10 points for each bot) 100 points behind McCree on the board. The loudspeakers blared above you. "Dropship 2-A is ready for flight to Mexico, Dorado. Lena Oxton and (Y/N) (L/N) please report to the hangar. Thank you." Athena said. You smiled at Lena. "That's our call Lena, bye Winston." You told Winston while waving as you and Lena exited the room. The hangar was ridiculously large with it probably being 1 mile long and also filled to the brim with jets and hovercrafts. The hovercraft was comfortable and even had a basketball hoop. The door was a yellow tinted glass with occasional graffitis from Overwatch agents. (Cmon you know you do it also in quick play) You and Lena lay down together, hugging and snuggling with each other. There was no one around except you, Lena , and Jay. (Jays the pilot btw) The flight was at least 1 and a half hours at the max and wasn't very long.

Mexico, Dorado

"This is my stop guys, good luck." Jay said to you and Lena with a grin. "Also, dont you go dying on me!" He said with an even wider smile. You waved at his face. "Piss off Jay, I can handle myself." He laughed at you and strolled back inside the ship. The craft rose into the air and flew away. You and Lena walked down the street with a GPS towards the destination. You walked up to an abandoned factory. "This is it, let's go." You picked the lock on the door and opened it slowly, you went inside and Lena followed. "Got the bombs?" Asked a gruff voice in the middle of the room. You peeked around the corner of a box and saw a talon agent conversing with a Los Muertos gang member. The gang member laughed hysterically at the mans comment. "Of course man! We're the Los Muertos man, we always have BOMBS." The talon agent rolled his eyes and walked to a crate where the Los Muertos gang member was leaning on. The gang member opened it and was showing the agent the explosives. "Alright," You whispered to Lena. "Attack in, three, two, one, GO!" You and Lena jumped out and began shooting at the two people. They fell to the ground lifeless. "Go Go Go!" Shouted a voice outside. Of course, they always have backup. Shots splattered the ground next to you. "LENA GET TO COVER!" You yelled over to her, she looked at you and instantly dove behind the crate you were behind. You grabbed a grenade out of the crate and threw it towards the small group of Talon. It exploded and sent half of the soldiers flying, killing them. You peeked and started shooting until you felt a sharp pain in your left shoulder. You looked at it and realised you got shot. You turned away and winced, trying to ignore the pain. Lena looked at your shoulder and at the Talon. She made a slightly angry snarl and spun her guns around her fingers. She blinked towards the group and fired her dual pistols, knocking down any unfortunate soul to cross her path. She punched and shot wrecking everyone. After, she killed nearly everyone except for one person. You walked over to him, he had gunshot wounds all over his body. You raised you assault rifle to his head and fired. "Is that all of them?" You asked. Lena nodded, "Yeah I think so...hopefully." She replied.  Lena and you collected the crates and dragged them out to the place where Jay dropped you off. As you exited the buidling you pulled out your radio and adjusted the antenna. "Jay do you copy?" You asked into the walkie talkie. "I copy, (Y/N). Mission complete?" Jay replied. You raised the radio back up to your face. "Mission complete, pick me and Lena up." The dropship went out of its cloaked form. The yellow glass ramp slid down and you walked up it into the ship with Lena. Dragging the crates into the cargo hold, you sat down next to Lena and she looked at your shoulder, "You need to get to Angela," She told you, pointing at your bullet wound. You pushed away her hand. "I know, I know. I'll get it checked out tomorrow." You told her. She looked at you, "No, today." She said poking you in the side. You jumped up and she giggled. You yawned and stretched, laying back and resting your head on the seat. Lena yawned also and rested her head on your chest, being careful not to touch your injured shoulder. You dove into a quick sleep.

And there you go, another transition from sleep to end of chapter. Anyway, thanks for reading this. Also...how tf did the first chapter get less reads than the second one? Like, the first one is the FIRST chapter you see. Anyway, sorry for the short chapter but I'm feeling pretty lazy today. Adaptive Out.