Chapter 10

"Look, surrender and we won't kill you." Reaper said, readying his shotguns.

"Never. Go fuck your self." You snapped.

"Whatever. Open fire!"

Reinhardt deployed his shield right as the bullets pelted the blue rays. Everyone began shooting at the army while you tried finding a way out.

"Look!" You shout over the gunfire. "There's a ship!"

Everyone looked and nodded.

"We rush in three! One, two, THREE!"

The entire team ran for their lives towards the ship, you all dove into the dropship and closed the door.

"That was easy," You sigh. "Too easy."

A loud crash was heard as something shot the Talon base. You all looked through the window and up in the sky, there was an Overwatch helicarrier that looked like it hadn't been touched for years.

It continued shooting the base and demolishing the enemy forces, half of them were dead in less than a minute.

Suddenly, a video camera connection request was displayed. You hesitantly presses the accept button. Winston's face displayed on the screen.

"WINSTON!?!???"

"Yes, yes, it's me." He told you, adjusting the camera. Lena jumped next to you.

"Winston luv!"

"Oh! Hello Lena! Now, is everyone in that dropship?"

"Yep, we've got everyone. Also, you can fly a ship?"

"Actually, I had a friend." Jay stepped infront of the screen.

"Oh! Hi Jay!"

"Hey Y/N! You should really get back to base while we take care of these guys."

"Dude, you'll die out there!"

"I'll be fine, trust."

You nodded and sighed.

"Can you guys atleast transfer Athena's A.I into this ship? So we can...yknow..get outta here?"

"Oh, yes..sure." Winston replied.

A beeping noise was heard as Athena's boot up sound was heard.

"Greetings."

"Athena, transport us to the base, we need to fix it up."

Athena gave off a whir of approval and the ship began taking off. You had a feeling that this was only the beginning.

Skip Forward Four Hours Or Somethinf idfk

You sat on the edge of your seat with Lena's arm wrapped around you. The ship finally landed and the ramp descended. You walked over to the edge of the landing pad and sat down. Winston should be here in about ten minutes.

Over the horizon, a ship began to appear. You smiled as you saw the tattered and old Overwatch quadcraft drive forward. The quadcraft finally landed and you ran over to it with the team. Winston walked out and grinned.

"Winston, I got these." You passed Winston his glasses, (which you fixed) and he gladly took them.

"Wow...Thanks."

"Hey luv! Where were you?" Lena piped up.

"Hello Lena, I was taking refuge in an old base about ten miles from here."

Lena nodded and hugged the gorilla. He hugged back. Everyone greeted and said hello to Winston.

"Everyone, we can catch up later, what we need to focus on, is rebuilding. That attack was only the begging."

Everyone nodded in agreement and began making plans to repair the broken base.

This needed to be quick. You needed to take action. Talon could not defeat you. This..this was war.