Chapter 5

I hope you guys are enjoying. Because if you are belt the bloody vote button. (Yes I'm a fan of lazarbeam don't bully me) What a joke, Almost like my excuse for having no friends like this book lol.This story has been very fun to write and I hope you enjoy it. Adaptive Out

"You have arrived at your destination, (Y/N) And Lena." Athena informed you loudly. You opened your eyes and looked around. You were still on the ship. Lena was still asleep on your chest. Damn your so cute when you sleep. You thought. "Lena? Lena wake up." You told her, shaking her lightly. "Uhn...Okay Okay I'm up." She groaned as she removed her head from your chest. You got up and pulled the lever to the sliding door. A sharp pain shot through your arm. "AH! SHIT!" You yelled. As you grabbed your arm and inspected your shoulder. Lena ran over to you. "Shit are you okay?" She asked with worry in her voice. You nodded and waited for the door to descend. Mercy was waiting outside. Lena obviously called her before you arrived. "Hello (Y/N), please come with me." She told you, grabbing your arm and swiftly walking to the medical bay. "Sit here." She informed you pointing to a hospital bed. You sat down and she grabbed some medical equipment and followed. She inspected the bullet wound and grabbed a needle from the tray next to her. "Now this might hurt a bit," She informed you. She slowly inserted the needle into your wound. "AAAAAH FUCK!" You yelled in pain. Mercy kept pushing the needle in while you cried in pain. She quickly pulled it out. "Done!" She said with a smile. You clenched your fists. "Good. Thanks." You told her. She looked at you, "That should heal in a few days, the serum speeds up the healing factor." She informed you. You hopped off the bed. "Wait, (Y/N)." She said suddenly. "I...I have..feelings for you and.. oh god dammit." She said as she pulled you into a kiss before you could tell her that you already had a girlfriend, you tried pushing her away but it was too late. The door unlocked and Lena walked in. "(Y/N) I've come to see if your— oh my god." She said in horror. "I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME!" She ran out with tears in her eyes. You pushed Mercy away and flashed her a look of anger. She wiped her forehead. "I-Im Sorry I didn't—". You cut her off. "I don't care. You've probably ruined the only chance of a good life with Lena." You walked out quickly and slammed the door. Angela you idiot!  You screamed in your mind. You saw Lena exit the base and go to the roof. You followed. You ran up the stairs to the roof, "LENA WAIT!" You yelled after her. "Fuck off!" She replied angrily. She kicked open the roof exit, slammed the door behind her and locked it. "Lena!" You called knocking on the door. "It is not what it looked like." You told her. "It was EXACTLY what it looked like. "Look Lena, I didn't kiss her, she kissed me. I love you Lena. I'd never kiss her back in a million years. You hear me Lena? I love you. Now open this door so we can talk about this." The door clicked and the lock opened, so did the door. "Give me proof." She asked. "Give me proof that you love me." You pulled her into your chest and kissed her. You moved your hands to her hips and kissed her even more. She accepted and wrapped her arms around your neck. "Is that enough to prove I'm not a disgusting cheater?" You asked. "Yes..Maybe." You and Lena held hands and walked back to the dorm room. "Lena clean your face, you've got mascara all over it." You informed her, passing a white cloth. She wiped her face and threw the cloth into the sink and sat down on the couch. "I-I'm sorry about earlier.." She said to you. "It's alright," You said to her, jumping onto the couch next to her. "I'd probably have the same reaction if I were you." She snuggled up to you and put her head on your unharmed shoulder. You ran your fingers through her hair, after a while, she fell asleep. Heh you thought. She does get tired super fast. You picked her up and carried her to your bed. You lightly placed her onto the bed and kissed her head on the way out. You were alerted by a loud knocking on the door. You opened it and to no surprise, it was Mercy. "Hi...I just want to say..I'm sorry for doing that." She said to you sadly. "It's okay, I mean, Lena forgave me..so that's good." That lifted her spirits. "Well, can we still be friends?" She asked. "Sure." She smiled at you. "I must get going though, I've got a few patients on hold, bye." You waved to her and entered the dorm again. Man, today's been rough, I nearly lost my girlfriend, I got shot. Could it get any worse? As you entered you decided to make some tea. You were tired and a lot of shit had happened today. You drank it slowly thinking about the events of today. You glanced at the clock. 6:57 PM. It wasn't late, but you hadn't had lunch or dinner. So you made some noodles and ate them. You opened the bedroom door slowly and hopped in with Lena. She stirred a bit and moved around, crawling into your chest for a hug once more. You grew tired and eventually fell asleep.